Jager Rods back in production...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jager Rods back in production...

Post  68formalGT on December 10th 2016, 12:41 pm

Yup, no bearing, no bushing.
avatar
68formalGT

Posts : 706
Join date : 2012-02-13
Location : Pueblo West, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jager Rods back in production...

Post  dfree383 on December 10th 2016, 1:22 pm

So how much are we looking at to get a set of these rods?
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 13443
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jager Rods back in production...

Post  68formalGT on December 10th 2016, 1:32 pm

dfree383 wrote:So how much are we looking at to get a set of these rods?

Good question. In 2004 they were $1800 but lasted a lot longer then aluminum and we're cheaper then titanium.
avatar
68formalGT

Posts : 706
Join date : 2012-02-13
Location : Pueblo West, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jager Rods back in production...

Post  Straubtech on December 12th 2016, 11:34 am

jbozzelle wrote:You're thinking what I'm thinking.  Is the material hard enough to handle the abuse if machined into a lifter or a roller wheel?

With Morels new Black Mamba lifter design their won't be a need. .875" diameter stuff in the Mamba will be available early Summer.

Straubtech

Posts : 256
Join date : 2015-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jager Rods back in production...

Post  gt350hr on December 14th 2016, 12:07 pm

It was great to meet up with you Chris!
Randy aka Piston Guy

gt350hr

Posts : 377
Join date : 2014-08-20
Location : Anaheim , CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jager Rods back in production...

Post  Straubtech on December 14th 2016, 12:23 pm

gt350hr wrote:   It was great to meet up with you Chris!
       Randy aka Piston Guy

Yes you to Randy. Thank you stopping by the booth.

Straubtech

Posts : 256
Join date : 2015-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jager Rods back in production...

Post  dfree383 on December 14th 2016, 12:33 pm

Straubtech wrote:
jbozzelle wrote:You're thinking what I'm thinking.  Is the material hard enough to handle the abuse if machined into a lifter or a roller wheel?

With Morels new Black Mamba lifter design their won't be a need.   .875" diameter stuff in the Mamba will be available early Summer.

Any .904 BBF lifters avaliable in that line? PM me
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 13443
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jager Rods back in production...

Post  Straubtech on December 14th 2016, 12:36 pm

dfree383 wrote:
Straubtech wrote:
jbozzelle wrote:You're thinking what I'm thinking.  Is the material hard enough to handle the abuse if machined into a lifter or a roller wheel?

With Morels new Black Mamba lifter design their won't be a need.   .875" diameter stuff in the Mamba will be available early Summer.

Any .904 BBF lifters avaliable in that line? PM me

.904 stuff will be late summer. With that said the .903" with the .810" wheel with needles has a seat pressure capacity of 420#.

Straubtech

Posts : 256
Join date : 2015-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jager Rods back in production...

Post  Straubtech on March 1st 2017, 1:12 pm

Jager rods in production....

Straubtech

Posts : 256
Join date : 2015-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jager Rods back in production...

Post  IDT-572 on March 1st 2017, 5:27 pm

Cool sign in the back of the shop............
avatar
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 56
Location : Shelbyville Tn.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jager Rods back in production...

Post  dfree383 on March 1st 2017, 5:37 pm

Straubtech wrote:Jager rods in production....

Figure out any numbers yet?
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 13443
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jager Rods back in production...

Post  cool40 on March 1st 2017, 7:26 pm

I'd be interested in pricing as well. Aluminum rod replacement aint something I like. Shocked
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 6986
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 46
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum