BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oil Filter / Oil Cooler "Sandwich"

3 posters

Go down

Oil Filter / Oil Cooler "Sandwich"  Empty Oil Filter / Oil Cooler "Sandwich"

Post  Daytonatunnel December 26th 2016, 12:01 pm

I'm looking for an oil filter sandwich to reroute oil to a cooler when it comes up to temp. I have room for the sandwich style, and I like the simplicity. I can only seem to find a couple with smallish oil cooler supply lines (3/8"). This is in my boat, any ideas ? Thanks..
Daytonatunnel
Daytonatunnel

Back to top Go down

Oil Filter / Oil Cooler "Sandwich"  Empty Re: Oil Filter / Oil Cooler "Sandwich"

Post  rmk57 December 26th 2016, 1:13 pm

Theres a ton of them on ebay that have two 1/2" npt ports. Then use 1/2" npt to -10an fittings.

rmk57

Back to top Go down

Oil Filter / Oil Cooler "Sandwich"  Empty Re: Oil Filter / Oil Cooler "Sandwich"

Post  Daytonatunnel December 26th 2016, 5:37 pm

rmk57 wrote:Theres a ton of them on ebay that have two 1/2" npt ports. Then use 1/2" npt to -10an fittings.

I looked, but didn't find any that listed a 460. Do you know the thread size on the oil filter adapter ? Thanks for the help !!!
Daytonatunnel
Daytonatunnel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans December 26th 2016, 6:55 pm

Daytonatunnel wrote:
rmk57 wrote:Theres a ton of them on ebay that have two 1/2" npt ports. Then use 1/2" npt to -10an fittings.

I looked, but didn't find any that listed a 460. Do you know the thread size on the oil filter adapter ? Thanks for the help !!!

Any of them that will fit an engine that takes a FL1A filter should work.....such as the 302 and 351W engines.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down