Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  rmcomprandy on May 18th 2017, 10:41 am

cool40 wrote:I'm not much for dragging mine 6 + hours on an open trailer. With my luck it would rain most of the way and the parachute would somehow deploy on I65! Laughing

Just 7 years or so ago, for Ford, I used and open trailer to tow one of the NASCAR Mustang pace cars to tracks all over the country using the Ford F150 NASCAR pace truck as the towing vehicle; that tow was from Michigan to California to New Hampshire to Florida with about 9 tracks in between.  Probably around 12,000 miles.
YES ... it all got rained-on, muddy and dirty; water and a portable, hand held power wash can work wonders.

If you aren't willing to do it then don't but, trying to give crappy reasoning just ain't gonna fly.

rmcomprandy

Posts : 5278
Join date : 2008-12-02
Location : Roseville, Michigan

View user profile http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  cool40 on May 19th 2017, 12:10 am

rmcomprandy wrote:
cool40 wrote:I'm not much for dragging mine 6 + hours on an open trailer. With my luck it would rain most of the way and the parachute would somehow deploy on I65! Laughing

Just 7 years or so ago, for Ford, I used and open trailer to tow one of the NASCAR Mustang pace cars to tracks all over the country using the Ford F150 NASCAR pace truck as the towing vehicle; that tow was from Michigan to California to New Hampshire to Florida with about 9 tracks in between.  Probably around 12,000 miles.
YES ... it all got rained-on, muddy and dirty; water and a portable, hand held power wash can work wonders.

If you aren't willing to do it then don't but, trying to give crappy reasoning just ain't gonna fly.
well how about this , I think a lot of my car and have a lot of MY money in it,not fords or somebody else's. It's not something you just turn a power washer to,IMO. Although it could use a good washing I'd prefer it not be rain,it hasn't been wet in probably 3-4+ years.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7180
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  rmcomprandy on May 19th 2017, 12:35 am

cool40 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
cool40 wrote:I'm not much for dragging mine 6 + hours on an open trailer. With my luck it would rain most of the way and the parachute would somehow deploy on I65! Laughing

Just 7 years or so ago, for Ford, I used and open trailer to tow one of the NASCAR Mustang pace cars to tracks all over the country using the Ford F150 NASCAR pace truck as the towing vehicle; that tow was from Michigan to California to New Hampshire to Florida with about 9 tracks in between.  Probably around 12,000 miles.
YES ... it all got rained-on, muddy and dirty; water and a portable, hand held power wash can work wonders.

If you aren't willing to do it then don't but, trying to give crappy reasoning just ain't gonna fly.
 well how about this , I think a lot of my car and have a lot of MY money in it,not fords or somebody else's. It's not something you just turn a power washer to,IMO. Although it could use a good washing I'd prefer it not be rain,it hasn't been wet in probably 3-4+ years.

That's more like it ... you just don't want to do it, for whatever reasoning, and that is that.

rmcomprandy

Posts : 5278
Join date : 2008-12-02
Location : Roseville, Michigan

View user profile http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  IDT-572 on May 19th 2017, 12:42 pm

Shocked Razz Razz
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 4620
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 57
Location : Shelbyville Tn.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  dfree383 on May 19th 2017, 12:45 pm

cool40 wrote:I'm not much for dragging mine 6 + hours on an open trailer. With my luck it would rain most of the way and the parachute would somehow deploy on I65! Laughing

Don't be Skeer'd!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  cool40 on May 19th 2017, 2:52 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
cool40 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
cool40 wrote:I'm not much for dragging mine 6 + hours on an open trailer. With my luck it would rain most of the way and the parachute would somehow deploy on I65! Laughing

Just 7 years or so ago, for Ford, I used and open trailer to tow one of the NASCAR Mustang pace cars to tracks all over the country using the Ford F150 NASCAR pace truck as the towing vehicle; that tow was from Michigan to California to New Hampshire to Florida with about 9 tracks in between.  Probably around 12,000 miles.
YES ... it all got rained-on, muddy and dirty; water and a portable, hand held power wash can work wonders.

If you aren't willing to do it then don't but, trying to give crappy reasoning just ain't gonna fly.
 well how about this , I think a lot of my car and have a lot of MY money in it,not fords or somebody else's. It's not something you just turn a power washer to,IMO. Although it could use a good washing I'd prefer it not be rain,it hasn't been wet in probably 3-4+ years.

That's more like it ... you just don't want to do it, for whatever reasoning, and that is that.
did you have a pet rock as a kid? geek

dfree383 wrote:
cool40 wrote:I'm not much for dragging mine 6 + hours on an open trailer. With my luck it would rain most of the way and the parachute would somehow deploy on I65! Laughing

Don't be Skeer'd!
you bringing that yard dart?
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7180
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  QtrWarrior on May 19th 2017, 4:44 pm

The lawn dart was too fast for Dave... He had to get something slower..
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2571
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 59
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  rmcomprandy on May 19th 2017, 7:05 pm

cool40 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
cool40 wrote:

 well how about this , I think a lot of my car and have a lot of MY money in it,not fords or somebody else's. It's not something you just turn a power washer to,IMO. Although it could use a good washing I'd prefer it not be rain,it hasn't been wet in probably 3-4+ years.

That's more like it ... you just don't want to do it, for whatever reasoning, and that is that.
did you have a pet rock as a kid?  geek

I didn't even know it existed till the craze was past.
I never felt that need to justify myself or how I thought ... if someone didn't like it or agree; oh well, my decision usually stood anyway.

"Good judgement comes from experience and experience ... well, that comes from bad judgement", Ben Franklin[/quote]

rmcomprandy

Posts : 5278
Join date : 2008-12-02
Location : Roseville, Michigan

View user profile http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  dfree383 on May 19th 2017, 7:50 pm

No sold it, got a 2008 Mustang
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  cool40 on May 19th 2017, 11:29 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
cool40 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
cool40 wrote:

 well how about this , I think a lot of my car and have a lot of MY money in it,not fords or somebody else's. It's not something you just turn a power washer to,IMO. Although it could use a good washing I'd prefer it not be rain,it hasn't been wet in probably 3-4+ years.

That's more like it ... you just don't want to do it, for whatever reasoning, and that is that.
did you have a pet rock as a kid?  geek

I didn't even know it existed till the craze was past.
I never felt that need to justify myself or how I thought ... if someone didn't like it or agree; oh well, my decision usually stood anyway.

"Good judgement comes from experience and experience ... well, that comes from bad judgement", Ben Franklin
[/quote] lol!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7180
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  cool40 on May 19th 2017, 11:31 pm

dfree383 wrote:No sold it, got a 2008 Mustang
Cool is nick gona bust your ass or is this a fast car? sunny
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7180
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  bruno on May 21st 2017, 6:20 pm

cool40 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:No sold it, got a 2008 Mustang
 Cool is nick gona bust your ass or is this a fast car? sunny


shit, its a damn promod that needs more cow bell
bruno
bruno
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10689
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 46
Location : MILLBROOK , AL.

View user profile http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  Lem Evans on May 22nd 2017, 7:50 pm

I guess I'll skip the Sat. meal.....I just lost my appetite.


Lem Evans

Posts : 7195
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Livermore , Ky

View user profile http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  maverick on May 23rd 2017, 12:07 am

Who in hell felt compelled to snap that photo?? Suspect
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 3052
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  John Myrick on May 23rd 2017, 12:19 am

[quote="maverick"]Who in hell felt compelled to snap that photo?? Suspect [/quote]

I think it's Lem's viagra Razz Razz
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 56
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  maverick on May 23rd 2017, 9:44 am

cool40 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:No sold it, got a 2008 Mustang
 Cool is nick gona bust your ass or is this a fast car? sunny

If Nick is gonna bust anybody's ass, he should start with Wes....his ass already has a big crack in it. Arrow
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 3052
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  dfree383 on May 23rd 2017, 1:01 pm

bruno wrote:
cool40 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:No sold it, got a 2008 Mustang
 Cool is nick gona bust your ass or is this a fast car? sunny


shit, its a damn promod that needs more cow bell

I got your cow bell !
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  dfree383 on May 23rd 2017, 1:02 pm

cool40 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:No sold it, got a 2008 Mustang
 Cool is nick gona bust your ass or is this a fast car? sunny

Nicks gonna be putting his car on the trailer early and making sammiches
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy on May 23rd 2017, 1:40 pm

dfree383 wrote:No sold it, got a 2008 Mustang

Got any pics ?
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Posts : 989
Join date : 2008-12-03
Age : 104
Location : Bardstown, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  dfree383 on May 23rd 2017, 4:12 pm

83-88T-Bird Guy wrote:
dfree383 wrote:No sold it, got a 2008 Mustang

Got any pics ?



dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  cool40 on May 23rd 2017, 9:17 pm

Cool looks familiar......how long have you had it?
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7180
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  dfree383 on May 23rd 2017, 10:07 pm

cool40 wrote:Cool  looks familiar......how long have you had it?

Got it last year
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14212
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Littrell Racing

Post  FalconEh on May 24th 2017, 10:07 pm

Just happened across this  Cool  cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjgGNW1-1RY
FalconEh
FalconEh

Posts : 1430
Join date : 2014-08-21
Location : on the blacktop or in the mountains ????

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday after the Ford Race meal.

Post  Wes Littrell on May 25th 2017, 11:41 pm

FalconEh wrote:Just happened across this  Cool  cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjgGNW1-1RY
Hope you enjoyed it. Was a lot of fun.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Posts : 631
Join date : 2008-12-17
Age : 47
Location : Mid Mo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum