BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers for the crew of the USS Fitzgerald

3 posters

Go down

Prayers for the crew of the USS Fitzgerald Empty Prayers for the crew of the USS Fitzgerald

Post  Doug Rahn June 18th 2017, 8:22 am

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of and the sailors of the USS Fitzgerald that was recently involved in a collision at sea. Having served onboard a Destroyer myself I understand all too well how dangerous shipboard life can be. We were involved in a minor collision and that investigation took a very long time. Those responsible will be held accountable whether it was the sailors and officers onboard the Fitzgerald or the Philippine container ship.
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Prayers for the crew of the USS Fitzgerald Empty Re: Prayers for the crew of the USS Fitzgerald

Post  rmcomprandy June 18th 2017, 10:10 am

Doug Rahn wrote:My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of and the sailors of the USS Fitzgerald that was recently involved in a collision at sea. Having served onboard a Destroyer myself I understand all too well how dangerous shipboard life can be. We were involved in a minor collision and that investigation took a very long time.  Those responsible will be held accountable whether it was the sailors and officers onboard the Fitzgerald or the Philippine container ship.

The accounts on the news say that Human Error, (not technical), was the reason it happened.
Now the question becomes ... WHOSE human error...?

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Prayers for the crew of the USS Fitzgerald Empty Re: Prayers for the crew of the USS Fitzgerald

Post  dfree383 June 18th 2017, 1:29 pm

Sad incident that could have been prevented
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down