new build but what way to go?

Go down

new build but what way to go? Empty new build but what way to go?

Post  Rickytx630 on June 19th 2017, 11:44 am

finally finished updating my fathers old backhalf foxbody to a 4130 chassis and now decided to add some cubic inches, the 514 will be in there until i finish the new motor
stuck between doing a 632 and a 638. itll be an all aluminum motor, plan to do some quick 8 stuff and some bracket racing and maybe some supercomp/gas with the car. my question is what heads should i go with. i was thinking of doing a boss style motor but wasnt sure if the boss 9 would support that cubic inch, i was also looking at the a441 (i think thats them, 4.900 bs race hemi heads) i saw on C&Cmotorsports page that they offered a cast single 4bbl intake for them. how would they recover or handle the tstop if i went that rt. or should i just stay with the C head that i was thinking of? also i was looking at some dry sump stuff. is it really that noticeable and worth the hp difference or is it more of a wow factor and extra money?

Rickytx630

Back to top Go down

new build but what way to go? Empty Re: new build but what way to go?

Post  dfree383 on June 19th 2017, 11:51 am

If your looking for wow factor and don't mind spending the $$$$ the A441 Hemi is the ticket
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rickytx630 on June 20th 2017, 2:08 pm

dfree383 wrote:If your looking for wow factor and don't mind spending the $$$$ the A441 Hemi is the ticket

looking for both. the wow factory and the performance. but also the reliability to compete too

Rickytx630

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy on June 20th 2017, 8:06 pm

A dry sump oil system is about oil system endurance and its great continuity, especially in a G-force situation; the rest is just a part of it all piled on top.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum