Snoozeville.....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Snoozeville.....

Post  richter69 on November 14th 2017, 2:38 pm

What happen to this place?


Asking for a friend
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  dfree383 on November 14th 2017, 2:40 pm

Who are you?
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14161
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  richter69 on November 14th 2017, 3:17 pm

I need chicken flavored ramen noodles
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  dfree383 on November 14th 2017, 3:33 pm

Do they need to be legally labled? Or will bootleg ones be sufficient?


Last edited by dfree383 on November 15th 2017, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14161
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  68formalGT on November 14th 2017, 10:11 pm

Damn trolls ran everyone off .....................
.....................................................................
........................oh wait that's somewhere else.
avatar
68formalGT

Posts : 796
Join date : 2012-02-13
Location : Pueblo West, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  supervel45 on November 14th 2017, 10:33 pm

^ No Shit, I know what you mean. Sad

supervel45

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  cool40 on November 14th 2017, 11:18 pm

richter69 wrote:What happen to this place?


Asking for a friend
well that's a fk'n lie,you don't have any friends. geek
avatar
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7168
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 47
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  D. Sea on November 15th 2017, 9:10 am

Hit the Noob thread Phuckstick Razz
avatar
D. Sea

Posts : 2765
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 49
Location : Kentucky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  Lem Evans on November 15th 2017, 11:27 am

It's J Y Kelly's fault.


Lem Evans

Posts : 7145
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Livermore , Ky

View user profile http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  Curt on November 15th 2017, 11:55 am

Sorry, but you don't have the required number of posts to ask that question.
avatar
Curt

Posts : 2660
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 56
Location : Henrietta, Texas but mostly on the road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  bruno on November 15th 2017, 4:15 pm

go do some dead lifts or something...poor form mutha fucka !!!
avatar
bruno
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10671
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 45
Location : MILLBROOK , AL.

View user profile http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  Albert Clark on November 15th 2017, 5:58 pm

bruno wrote:go do some dead lifts or something...poor form mutha fucka !!!



Blunto I could just see this a 3 foot 4 inch tall Arnold wants his face lol!

Albert Clark

Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  richter69 on November 15th 2017, 6:23 pm

Form is fine, maxed bench yeaterday... gonna pile on the bar and skwaaaaat today
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  richter69 on November 15th 2017, 10:18 pm

1015 total, not bad for a 47 yr old short f-ck....
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  FalconEh on November 15th 2017, 10:27 pm

mediocre Razz
avatar
FalconEh

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2014-08-21
Location : on the blacktop or in the mountains ????

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  dr's wife racing on November 16th 2017, 9:30 am

Face book is what happened to this place. Now the people who were on here are scattered over 4000 little face book groups here and there. It defeats the Brotherhood of a place like this that is ment to bring people with a common interest together.
avatar
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2009-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  richter69 on November 16th 2017, 12:02 pm

Honestly i dont even do the bbf fb groups a lot, i use it to keep up w my other peeps, chasers, lifters, shooters etc.

The ol 'Grande is in need of some serious chassis upgrades it kicked my ass this year.
avatar
richter69

Posts : 13645
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : In the winners circle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  bruno on November 16th 2017, 12:10 pm

Albert Clark wrote:
bruno wrote:go do some dead lifts or something...poor form mutha fucka !!!



Blunto I could just see this a 3 foot 4 inch tall Arnold wants his face lol!



lmao !!!
avatar
bruno
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10671
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 45
Location : MILLBROOK , AL.

View user profile http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  68formalGT on November 16th 2017, 1:31 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:Face book is what happened to this place. Now the people who were on here are scattered over 4000 little face book groups here and there. It defeats the Brotherhood of a place like this that is ment to bring people with a common interest together.

Have you read some of the stuff that gets put out over there? You better screen, check, and verify everything you read because that place is full of bad information. Hell you'd be better off going to the track and find the biggest group of Chevy fan boys and ask them for help with your Big Block Ford.
avatar
68formalGT

Posts : 796
Join date : 2012-02-13
Location : Pueblo West, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  HorsinAround on November 17th 2017, 11:12 am

richter69 wrote:1015 total, not bad for a 47 yr old short f-ck....



I did a few 12 ounce curls last night. Laughing
avatar
HorsinAround

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2009-08-06
Location : North Central Indiana

View user profile http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  Curt on November 17th 2017, 11:48 am

68formalGT wrote:
dr's wife racing wrote:Face book is what happened to this place. Now the people who were on here are scattered over 4000 little face book groups here and there. It defeats the Brotherhood of a place like this that is ment to bring people with a common interest together.

Have you read some of the stuff that gets put out over there? You better screen, check, and verify everything you read because that place is full of bad information. Hell you'd be better off going to the track and find the biggest group of Chevy fan boys and ask them for help with your Big Block Ford.

I was kicked off (Cliff's BBF page) because I implied a disparaging remark about a Chevy. Laughing Some people are not mature enough to moderate a FB page.
avatar
Curt

Posts : 2660
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 56
Location : Henrietta, Texas but mostly on the road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  BigBlockRanger on November 17th 2017, 12:22 pm

Facebook is a stupid platform for technical information that need to be retrieved, searched or archived.

The same stupid questions pop up every damn day.
avatar
BigBlockRanger

Posts : 705
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 47
Location : Amarillo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  supervel45 on November 17th 2017, 12:42 pm

http://www.conservativehq.com/article/26083-mark-zuckerberg%E2%80%99s-communist-manifesto

FB LoL. Sent from a Google/Windows (Bill Gates) search engine. Screw them all. Wink

supervel45

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  68formalGT on November 17th 2017, 12:54 pm

Curt wrote:
68formalGT wrote:
dr's wife racing wrote:Face book is what happened to this place. Now the people who were on here are scattered over 4000 little face book groups here and there. It defeats the Brotherhood of a place like this that is ment to bring people with a common interest together.

Have you read some of the stuff that gets put out over there? You better screen, check, and verify everything you read because that place is full of bad information. Hell you'd be better off going to the track and find the biggest group of Chevy fan boys and ask them for help with your Big Block Ford.

I was kicked off (Cliff's BBF page) because I implied a disparaging remark about a Chevy.  Laughing   Some people are not mature enough to moderate a FB page.

Which page is his?
avatar
68formalGT

Posts : 796
Join date : 2012-02-13
Location : Pueblo West, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snoozeville.....

Post  dfree383 on November 17th 2017, 2:13 pm

68formalGT wrote:
dr's wife racing wrote:Face book is what happened to this place. Now the people who were on here are scattered over 4000 little face book groups here and there. It defeats the Brotherhood of a place like this that is ment to bring people with a common interest together.

Have you read some of the stuff that gets put out over there? You better screen, check, and verify everything you read because that place is full of bad information. Hell you'd be better off going to the track and find the biggest group of Chevy fan boys and ask them for help with your Big Block Ford.

Yep.....
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14161
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum