BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sold: Bigblock Ford to Bigblock Chevy Header/Ex Manifold Adapters

3 posters

Go down

Sold: Bigblock Ford to Bigblock Chevy Header/Ex Manifold Adapters Empty Sold: Bigblock Ford to Bigblock Chevy Header/Ex Manifold Adapters

Post  Mike_R_SCJ 3rd April 2018, 11:41

I have for sale a pair of Bigblock Ford (429/460) to Bigblock Chevy header or exhaust manifold adapters. These allow you to run BBC headers or manifolds on a 429 or 460 type engine with CJ type heads. They were port matched to a ported pair of A429 CJ heads. But they can slide up and down to adjust to some different exhaust port heights. These sell new for $350.

SOLDI am asking $180 for them, plus shipping. SOLD

Sold: Bigblock Ford to Bigblock Chevy Header/Ex Manifold Adapters IMG_4591_zpsnj2zqjaa

Sold: Bigblock Ford to Bigblock Chevy Header/Ex Manifold Adapters IMG_4595_zps1azaxa7c

Sold: Bigblock Ford to Bigblock Chevy Header/Ex Manifold Adapters IMG_4594_zpsifnebsh7

Last edited by Mike_R_SCJ on 30th April 2018, 16:29; edited 1 time in total

Mike_R_SCJ

Back to top Go down

Sold: Bigblock Ford to Bigblock Chevy Header/Ex Manifold Adapters Empty Re: Sold: Bigblock Ford to Bigblock Chevy Header/Ex Manifold Adapters

Post  dbshelton 21st April 2018, 08:01

Still available?
dbshelton
dbshelton

Back to top Go down

Sold: Bigblock Ford to Bigblock Chevy Header/Ex Manifold Adapters Empty Re: Sold: Bigblock Ford to Bigblock Chevy Header/Ex Manifold Adapters

Post  Mike_R_SCJ 22nd April 2018, 22:04

Yep, these are still available.

Mike_R_SCJ

Back to top Go down

Post  away 24th April 2018, 10:13

Still available?
away
away

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_R_SCJ 24th April 2018, 12:50

Yep these are still available.

Mike_R_SCJ

Back to top Go down

Post  away 24th April 2018, 14:37

Well if the other guy didnt beat me to them I will take em.

Adrian
away
away

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_R_SCJ 24th April 2018, 15:10

I haven't heard anything from him and it has been a couple of days, so if you are ready to buy them, you can have them.

If you don't mind, send me a PM with your shipping info and we can go from there.

Mike_R_SCJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_R_SCJ 27th April 2018, 01:00

Adrian, I sent you a PM yesterday asking for your email address to send a Paypal invoice to you. I don't know of a way to send you a bill without that. Thanks, Mike.

Mike_R_SCJ

Back to top Go down

Post  away 27th April 2018, 10:01

I thought I sent you my address i will send again.
away
away

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down