New Boss 429 head

Go down

New Boss 429 head

Post  rmk57 on April 18th 2018, 12:27 pm


rmk57

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Boss 429 head

Post  dfree383 on April 18th 2018, 1:37 pm

Direct ripoff of Kaase

Probably by some asshole scum bucket shop in NY from what I’ve heard
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14124
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Boss 429 head

Post  427John on April 19th 2018, 10:21 am

Come on dfree don't hold back let us know how you really feel about him,I take it that's why he is calling them k style.

427John

Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Boss 429 head

Post  dfree383 on April 19th 2018, 12:03 pm

427John wrote:Come on dfree don't hold back let us know how you really feel about him,I take it that's why he is calling them k style.

Ohhhh I could say a lot more....... takes a real prick to directly copy and not even bother to change anything on a guys hard work.
avatar
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14124
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Boss 429 head

Post  DaveMcLain on April 19th 2018, 12:28 pm

dfree383 wrote:
427John wrote:Come on dfree don't hold back let us know how you really feel about him,I take it that's why he is calling them k style.

Ohhhh I could say a lot more....... takes a real prick to directly copy and not even bother to change anything on a guys hard work.

Well at least they didn't copy where it says "Kaase"!

DaveMcLain

Posts : 360
Join date : 2009-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Boss 429 head

Post  BBFTorino on April 19th 2018, 2:32 pm

dfree383 wrote:Direct ripoff of Kaase

Probably by some asshole scum bucket shop in NY from what I’ve heard
Looks like the seller is in Riverside, Calif.

BBFTorino

Posts : 567
Join date : 2015-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Boss 429 head

Post  rmk57 on April 19th 2018, 4:07 pm

The price difference is too close to make me personally buy a set of inferior heads. You mind as well buy the Kaase heads without extra time and money to make these work.

Not doubt he will sell a few and I'd personally like to see the results.

rmk57

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Boss 429 head

Post  bigford632 on April 20th 2018, 2:35 pm

dfree383 wrote:Direct ripoff of Kaase

Probably by some asshole scum bucket shop in NY from what I’ve heard

Could not have said it better.

bigford632

Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Boss 429 head

Post  68formalGT on April 21st 2018, 1:36 pm

Jon better check his computer, the Chinese government probably hacked him and stole other secrets.
avatar
68formalGT

Posts : 783
Join date : 2012-02-13
Location : Pueblo West, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum