Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin

Go down

Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin

Post  Dave De on April 28th 2018, 9:54 pm

All I see on Summits website is for JE pistons. Diamond's website wont open for me it just continues to roll. Will the JE's fit correctly in the Diamond grooves? If not where can I buy them?

Thanks
avatar
Dave De

Posts : 533
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Utica, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin

Post  rmcomprandy on April 28th 2018, 11:49 pm

Dave De wrote:All I see on Summits website is for JE pistons. Diamond's website wont open for me it just continues to roll. Will the JE's fit correctly in the Diamond grooves? If not where can I buy them?

Thanks

Some Diamond pistons have thick single spirolox and some use double, thinner spirolox.

IF your pistons use double spirolox then the JE locks will fit.

rmcomprandy

Posts : 5047
Join date : 2008-12-02
Location : Roseville, Michigan

View user profile http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin

Post  Dave De on April 29th 2018, 7:59 am

Thank you Randy
I have the double locks so I'll order 32 of the ones same as the JE.

avatar
Dave De

Posts : 533
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Utica, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin

Post  BOSS 429 on April 29th 2018, 9:25 pm

why not just call diamond and get the right ones, Hate to see anyone mess their stuff up
avatar
BOSS 429

Posts : 2213
Join date : 2009-08-10
Location : Ill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin

Post  Dave De on April 30th 2018, 7:09 am

BOSS 429 wrote:why not just call diamond and get the right ones, Hate to see anyone mess their stuff up

I believe Randy has been there with the spiral locks. I ordered the JE locks from Summit and will compare them to the Diamond locks that I removed.
avatar
Dave De

Posts : 533
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Utica, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin

Post  Dave De on May 2nd 2018, 12:13 pm

Dave De wrote:
BOSS 429 wrote:why not just call diamond and get the right ones, Hate to see anyone mess their stuff up

I believe Randy has been there with the spiral locks. I ordered the JE locks from Summit and will compare them to the Diamond locks that I removed.

Summit order arrived today and the locks measure to be identical to the locks that I removed. At $.83/lock and not having to drive out to Diamond and wait in their lobby is just fine.
avatar
Dave De

Posts : 533
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Utica, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum