C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on May 25th 2018, 9:27 am

Life is getting in the way.........

2008 Ex NMRA / NMCA / OSCA Pro Street Nitrous Car Campaigned by Scotty Klegg (NMRA/NMCA) and Scott Carmine (OSCA)

Currently NA 638" C460 headed, Dry Sump Engine By Jet Boat Bob
Abruzzi TH400 and Neil Chance Convertor
9.25 rear with 5.00:1 gears and Ceramic bearings 40 Spline
Car has full electronics - Grid and Racepack
No expenses spared - This is not a backyard built car.

New 572" C460 Engine (Dry Sump TI Valve) Complete


This is not a firehouse sale, I just do not have the time to devote to racing like I want too with young kids and Da Wife, plus I just bought a 34 Ford street rod.

PM me with inquiries and Pics on request. Please don't bother me asking for parts to be split out.

Could be interested in partial swaps too, early Galaxy, Fairlanes, Mustangs Etc. No Race cars.

Dave


Last edited by dfree383 on July 29th 2019, 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  QtrWarrior on May 26th 2018, 2:38 pm


Is this so you can retire and fish full time in Thailand ? OR
Were you that afraid of the AZZ whoopin' you were going to take at the Ford race ?? affraid
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2579
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 60
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on May 26th 2018, 6:14 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:
Is this so you can retire and fish full time in Thailand ?  OR
Were you that afraid of the AZZ whoopin' you were going to take at the Ford race ?? affraid

Ain’t retiring, I’m going Street Rodding with two little boys in a Steel 1934 Ford Sedan.

Just seeing it I can get reasonable money for the stuff I’m not going to have time for or if I just put everything on ice for a few years, until they are big enough to not need 100% supervision at the track.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  Curt on May 30th 2018, 10:18 am

Wish I had the time to enjoy it. I would look good in my garage, but that's probably were it would sit. Right next to my dragster. Crying or Very sad
Curt
Curt

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 57
Location : Henrietta, Texas but mostly on the road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  jbozzelle on May 31st 2018, 12:40 am

Still bringing it next week?

jbozzelle

Posts : 3686
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 45
Location : New Orleans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on May 31st 2018, 6:02 am

jbozzelle wrote:Still bringing it next week? .
trying too
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  cletus66 on June 6th 2018, 8:18 am

I know the feeling. After I had 2 daughters, I didn't make a pass down the track for 15 years. It get's better though. They are both grown, and I'm working on a '66 F100 shortbed stepside with my youngest daughter. Your kids will appreciate the time you spend with them more than you know now. You'll find out later. Cool
cletus66
cletus66

Posts : 859
Join date : 2009-08-08
Age : 53
Location : Charles City, Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on June 11th 2018, 8:59 am

cletus66 wrote:I know the feeling.  After I had 2 daughters, I didn't make a pass down the track for 15 years.  It get's better though.  They are both grown, and I'm working on a '66 F100 shortbed stepside with my youngest daughter.  Your kids will appreciate the time you spend with them more than you know now.  You'll find out later. Cool

My feelings exactly, If someone feels they need this car its for sale, if not it will sit until I have time. Its paid for and not eating anything.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  QtrWarrior on June 11th 2018, 10:46 am

dfree383 wrote:
cletus66 wrote:I know the feeling.  After I had 2 daughters, I didn't make a pass down the track for 15 years.  It get's better though.  They are both grown, and I'm working on a '66 F100 shortbed stepside with my youngest daughter.  Your kids will appreciate the time you spend with them more than you know now.  You'll find out later. Cool

My feelings exactly, If someone feels they need this car its for sale, if not it will sit until I have time. Its paid for and not eating anything.

You eat enough for you and it.
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2579
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 60
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  Curt on June 12th 2018, 1:09 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
cletus66 wrote:I know the feeling.  After I had 2 daughters, I didn't make a pass down the track for 15 years.  It get's better though.  They are both grown, and I'm working on a '66 F100 shortbed stepside with my youngest daughter.  Your kids will appreciate the time you spend with them more than you know now.  You'll find out later. Cool

My feelings exactly, If someone feels they need this car its for sale, if not it will sit until I have time. Its paid for and not eating anything.

You eat enough for you and it.

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  200w
Curt
Curt

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-02-08
Age : 57
Location : Henrietta, Texas but mostly on the road

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on June 25th 2018, 10:16 am

just had a new Chassis Cert done over the weekend, good for 3 years.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  QtrWarrior on June 25th 2018, 5:35 pm

dfree383 wrote:just had a new Chassis Cert done over the weekend, good for 3 years.

And it will expire before you ever run it again !!
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2579
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 60
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on June 26th 2018, 7:46 am

QtrWarrior wrote:
dfree383 wrote:just had a new Chassis Cert done over the weekend, good for 3 years.

And it will expire before you ever run it again !!

At least I drive my own car....... Suspect Suspect Suspect
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  QtrWarrior on June 26th 2018, 5:41 pm

dfree383 wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:
dfree383 wrote:just had a new Chassis Cert done over the weekend, good for 3 years.

And it will expire before you ever run it again !!

At least I drive my own car....... Suspect Suspect Suspect

When ??? Over a year ago ?? Get off my leg fatboy !

QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2579
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 60
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on July 9th 2018, 8:13 am

Will Consider Separating and selling as Roller.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Car

Post  qtr_miler on July 12th 2018, 12:10 pm

I assume it is a 6.0 chassis cert? What size tire?

qtr_miler

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-09-22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on July 12th 2018, 2:12 pm

qtr_miler wrote:I assume it is a 6.0 chassis cert?  What size tire?

It will cert 6.5 with the addition of 1 bar in the roof (only has 1 diagonal needs X) , so it currently has a new 7.5 cert on it. just went over this with the NHRA Tech guy.

I have little Bubbas on it, but it will take a bigger tire
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on July 23rd 2018, 2:15 pm

Bump
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on December 23rd 2018, 12:19 pm

Bump
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on December 28th 2018, 6:37 am

Price is negotiated able and I’m willing to break up everything for the right deal
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on January 29th 2019, 5:51 am

Bump reasonable offers and partial trades considered
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  Rickytx630 on July 4th 2019, 1:35 pm

stoll have c460 headsers for the foxbody? any pics? and how much if so

Rickytx630

Posts : 92
Join date : 2016-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  dfree383 on July 27th 2019, 2:47 pm

If the engines sell they will be available
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14256
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  away on August 12th 2019, 3:20 pm

Somebody needs to read the Rules for selling post lol.

No prices
No location
No pics

away
away

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 41
Location : Harrodsburg KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete  Empty Re: C460 Engines For Sale 638 and 572 complete

Post  bruno on August 12th 2019, 3:28 pm

away wrote:Somebody needs to read the Rules for selling post lol.

No prices
No location
No pics



lmao !!! get him !

_________________
coming soon x275 build .........
thanks to all my sponsors :

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10708
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 46
Location : MILLBROOK , AL.

View user profile http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum