BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Randy Rowlinson Pro Stock Performance Edmonton Ab Canada

3 posters

Go down

RIP Randy Rowlinson Pro Stock Performance Edmonton Ab Canada Empty RIP Randy Rowlinson Pro Stock Performance Edmonton Ab Canada

Post  jasonf July 31st 2018, 12:50 pm

I just found out I lost a great friend last Friday in a car crash in Edmonton Ab. Randy Rowlinson from Pro Stock Performance died when he was ejected from his 64 Malibu after a collision with a semi truck. I guess he was racing a Camaro on Yellowhead and lost control. He was a pretty large person and did not fit in standard seat belts so he never wore them. He was a super nice guy and I made it a point to always go see him when I was in Edmonton.

I have a bunch of old cars, some without seat belts, and lots of times I don't wear the lap belt in my Galaxie but it is a sad reminder as to why seat belts are in cars. We will never know if he had survived had he stayed in his car but it sure would have helped.

I know we have a bunch of Canadians on here so I figured I would share in case they hadn't heard.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

RIP Randy Rowlinson Pro Stock Performance Edmonton Ab Canada Empty Re: RIP Randy Rowlinson Pro Stock Performance Edmonton Ab Canada

Post  Frank Merkl August 3rd 2018, 10:35 am

Heard about the wreck but didn't know who it was
Frank
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl

Back to top Go down

RIP Randy Rowlinson Pro Stock Performance Edmonton Ab Canada Empty Re: RIP Randy Rowlinson Pro Stock Performance Edmonton Ab Canada

Post  Frank Merkl August 3rd 2018, 10:36 am

Heard about the wreck but didn't know who it was
Frank
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf September 17th 2018, 11:15 am

It turned out fake news got it wrong and there was no drag racing. Randy had a medical issue that cause the accident.

Regardless they will be having a celebration of life on Sunday, September 23 at 1:30 PM

Randy Rowlinson’s Celebration of life
Sunday, September 23 at 1:30 PM

Sherwood Park Alliance Church
1011 Clover Bar Road, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 4V7
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno September 17th 2018, 11:19 am

Sorry about your loss jason

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf September 17th 2018, 1:42 pm

bruno wrote:Sorry about your loss jason

Thanks Nick.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down