Finally, an article in Hot Rod worth reading

Go down

Finally, an article in Hot Rod worth reading Empty Finally, an article in Hot Rod worth reading

Post  rmcomprandy on February 7th 2019, 8:43 pm

Was paging through a buddy's magazine as it was the latest issue of Hot Rod, (April 2019).

The very last page had the David Freiberger editorial titled, "Self-Driving Cars. Really ?".
My thoughts on this couldn't have been expressed better if I had written it myself.

Also: An autonomous car on Michigan roads would not last 2 days before being layed-up.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Finally, an article in Hot Rod worth reading Empty Re: Finally, an article in Hot Rod worth reading

Post  jasonf on February 7th 2019, 10:20 pm

After 35 years of reading magazines I still like Hot Rod and Car Craft. More or less general all around coverage of everything out there. If you go in with low expectations then they are pretty good. All the good Ford magazines have been bought and closed over the years. Now you would think Ford only made Mustangs based on the garbage in print now. I had MM&FF all the way back to the first issue but I don't even read it anymore.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Finally, an article in Hot Rod worth reading Empty Re: Finally, an article in Hot Rod worth reading

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy on February 8th 2019, 1:01 pm

jasonf wrote:After 35 years of reading magazines I still like Hot Rod and Car Craft. More or less general all around coverage of everything out there. If you go in with low expectations then they are pretty good. All the good Ford magazines have been bought and closed over the years. Now you would think Ford only made Mustangs based on the garbage in print now. I had MM&FF all the way back to the first issue but I don't even read it anymore.

I agree. All around coverage for CC.
I just ignore the rat rod stuff in HR.
CC is more hard core and technical.
MM&FF pretty much covers s550 stuff now and is down to 68-70 pages ( super thin)

I have been subbing to car magazine for 42 years.
I still sub to HR, CC and MM&FF and have all my past issues as well as the few SS &DI issues. ( and every issue of Super Fords and 5.0 )

Times are a changin'.....
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum