Open tracker roller bearing control arms

Go down

Open tracker roller bearing control arms Empty Open tracker roller bearing control arms

Post  duff429 on March 13th 2019, 6:57 pm

I bought the roller bearing spring perches and was thinking of spending on the upper control arms as well. Just wondering if anyone has seen better 60 foot or improvements from the upper and lower control arms as well?
duff429
duff429

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Open tracker roller bearing control arms Empty Re: Open tracker roller bearing control arms

Post  BBFTorino on March 14th 2019, 12:43 am

I dont know for sure if there would be any improvement in 60 ft. but getting the front suspension to work much better than stock should be a benefit to the overall working of the car.
The stock factory suspension of the era was certainly not optimal, the rubber bushings and geometry was more like having the suspension in a bind, as it did'nt move too freely.

BBFTorino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Open tracker roller bearing control arms Empty Re: Open tracker roller bearing control arms

Post  duff429 on March 15th 2019, 7:13 am

BBFTorino wrote:I dont know for sure if there would be any improvement in 60 ft. but getting the front suspension to work much better than stock should be a benefit to the overall working of the car.
The stock factory suspension of the era was certainly not optimal, the rubber bushings and geometry was more like having the suspension in a bind, as it did'nt move too freely.

Thanks , think I'll just put it together and run it,mabey upgrade down the road
duff429
duff429

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum