BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello folks

2 posters

Go down

Hello folks Empty Hello folks

Post  IndyPete August 15th 2009, 9:00 am

Pete in Indy here. Thanks to you folks I managed to swap out the 302 for a 545 in the 71 Torino I bought 3 years ago. It's been a long project getting all the stuff I needed but she has been running since May now. Still going strong. It's far from done but at the moment she has ported D3VE heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, Holley 850 DP carb and modded distributor per Scotty's instructions. She ran a 13.56@106 with a very slipping transmission, small dried out 14" street tires and 75 Lincoln stock iron manifolds on 87 pumpgas... 2.3 60' Smile I have Hooker 6115's on order and waiting for my new valve body from Broaderperformance to show up any day. I can't wait to get that stuff on and see the difference! I built it as a very streetable fast cruiser and it turned out even better than I expected. I have 3.00 rear gears with a Powertrax lockrite. It works great and I'm pretty happy with it as it is. She dynoed 367hp@3800 and 578 fl/lbs@2800. I wonder what headers will do?

Hello folks 545_dyno_small
Hello folks Motor1_02_24_09
Hello folks 260009_1

Bodywork is this winters project...

Keep up the good work!
IndyPete
IndyPete

Back to top Go down

Hello folks Empty Re: Hello folks

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 15th 2009, 9:49 am

Cool build man and purty good #'s and welcome aboard, and nice pasngerside head light J?K with ya man looks cool Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down