BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Minnesotian here- (68fstbck)

3 posters

Go down

Another Minnesotian here- (68fstbck) Empty Another Minnesotian here- (68fstbck)

Post  68fstbck August 18th 2009, 10:53 am

Lurkin and learning,I drag raced snowmobiles for awhile(N.S.S.R. improved stock,supper stock and pro-stock) switched to Harleys (A.M.R.A. elimanator,pro-mod than top-gas)still have my top-gas bike just can't afford the time,money and travel to be competitive in a national circut. Last time on track was 6 years ago in Bowling Green for nationals. I now have a daughter turning 5 this month, she is the main reason for staying close to home and sparked my interest an cars, safer and more family based. I'm working on a 68 torino fastback street/strip that will have a 545-c6 combo, and a 76 mustang(on back burner)that will be race only,BB glide combo.I also am a migrint from another site following the knowlage migration.

Thanks Bruno for the new site, Ron

68fstbck

Back to top Go down

Another Minnesotian here- (68fstbck) Empty Re: Another Minnesotian here- (68fstbck)

Post  dfree383 August 18th 2009, 1:20 pm

Welcome Ron
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Another Minnesotian here- (68fstbck) Empty Re: Another Minnesotian here- (68fstbck)

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 18th 2009, 3:50 pm

Welcome aboard man
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum