PLEASE POST PICS OF YOUR ENGINES !!

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: PLEASE POST PICS OF YOUR ENGINES !!

Post  Mark Miller on January 13th 2018, 10:19 pm

Colt Macara wrote:460  

My picture didn't work either you must have to host it somewhere photobucket charges now to post pictures!! Sad Sad

Mark Miller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Macara on January 20th 2018, 8:40 pm

Mark Miller wrote:

My picture didn't work either you must have to host it somewhere photobucket charges now to post pictures!! Sad Sad

I found out how today Mark......

Colt Macara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Macara on January 20th 2018, 9:12 pm

Mark Miller wrote:

Mark, I found out from another member today, above the text box, roll your curser over the little screen icon and it will say "Host an Image" and you can paste a picture right from your computor. Also I found a free hosting service that has a lot less pop-ups covering your screen than photobucket. I'll post the link here. You might find it useful. It worked for me. https://servimg.com
Colt Macara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rmk57 on January 20th 2018, 9:21 pm

16,000 mile standard bore engine..............

rmk57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller on January 21st 2018, 12:52 am

Colt Macara wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:

Mark, I found out from another member today, above the text box, roll your curser over the little screen icon and it will say "Host an Image" and you can paste a picture right from your computor. Also I found a free hosting service that has a lot less pop-ups covering your screen than photobucket. I'll post the link here. You might find it useful. It worked for me. https://servimg.com

Mark Miller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller on January 21st 2018, 12:53 am

Mark Miller wrote:
Colt Macara wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:

Mark Miller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller on January 21st 2018, 12:54 am

Mark Miller wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:
Colt Macara wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:

Mark Miller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller on January 21st 2018, 12:56 am

Colt Macara wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:

I got the picture to show up when I clicked on Host an Image but couldn't figure out how to post it to this site?

Mark Miller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Macara on January 21st 2018, 7:08 pm

Mark Miller wrote:
Colt Macara wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:

I got the picture to show up when I clicked on Host an Image but couldn't figure out how to post it to this site?

when the picture shows up in the box click on "send all"...Then the picture will load and the green bar will fill.....then click on "Insert all" and walla!

Colt Macara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Macara on January 21st 2018, 7:21 pm

rmk57 wrote:16,000 mile standard bore engine..............

Looks good 'rmk57'.... gottcha a big boy there!! Smile
Colt Macara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller on January 21st 2018, 11:49 pm

Mark Miller wrote:
Colt Macara wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:

Colt thanks for helping me figure out how to post a picture!!! Smile Smile

Mark Miller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colt Macara on January 22nd 2018, 10:49 am

Mark Miller wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:
Colt Macara wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:

You are welcome Mark. Cool Motor!! How many Cubic Inches??? Is that the Edelbrock Victor 460?Smile
Colt Macara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller on January 22nd 2018, 11:29 pm

Colt Macara wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:
Colt Macara wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:

You are welcome Mark. Cool Motor!! How many Cubic Inches??? Is that the Edelbrock Victor 460?Smile

466 Cubic Inches,Yes Victor 460 4150 Flange Intake with a 1,000 cfm Annular HP Holley Carb!!!! Smile Smile

Mark Miller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfordfxstb on September 12th 2018, 9:21 am

bigblockfordfxstb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chevy killer on November 16th 2018, 6:18 pm

Almost ready to get on the road, can't wait.
chevy killer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum