BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford and Torino get together at Northstar Dragway in Denton TX on September 4th

Go down

Ford and Torino get together at Northstar Dragway in Denton TX on September 4th Empty Ford and Torino get together at Northstar Dragway in Denton TX on September 4th

Post  Greg_P August 29th 2009, 1:35 pm

I posted this over at the Torino site, but it applies to any DFW guys here as well!

###############################

Check this out, guys:

Friday, Sept 4 is what I will call a get together for us DFW area guys. The location is Northstar Dragway in Sanger, TX.

http://www.northstar-dragway.com

Fridays at the track are LADIES NIGHT (!!!!) and the ladies get in FREE. They have a live band that fires up around 9pm.

Street tire heads up drag racing is featured, with lots of factory late model stuff, and some muscle cars as well. The Torinos will make a big impression. Cost to enter the race is zero (other than regular admission to the track). The street tire classes both pay 100 bucks to win. Girls race pays 50 bucks to win.

Track opens for test and tune at 6pm. Racing starts around 9pm. Test and tune continues all night as well, so if you are too fraidy cat to race you can still make some passes.

FREE BEER after the race. Courtesy of Numbskulls Racing. Great concession stand at the track, too. We can also cook up some hot dogs and burgers on the grill if need be.

Last night at the track we were testing a new setup while the street stuff was going on. Very cool program, and I'm looking forward to tossing the street tires on the Torino and having some fun!

Who else is in?

Greg

Ford and Torino get together at Northstar Dragway in Denton TX on September 4th RR
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down