BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW ABOUT A 1/8 MILE CLASS NEXT YEAR???? H.D.R.A. new class?

3 posters

Go down

HOW ABOUT A 1/8 MILE CLASS NEXT YEAR????  H.D.R.A. new class? Empty HOW ABOUT A 1/8 MILE CLASS NEXT YEAR???? H.D.R.A. new class?

Post  BOSS 429 September 15th 2009, 10:29 am

WE ARE THINKING REAL HARD ABOUT IT for next year, lets here some input from you ????
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

HOW ABOUT A 1/8 MILE CLASS NEXT YEAR????  H.D.R.A. new class? Empty Re: HOW ABOUT A 1/8 MILE CLASS NEXT YEAR???? H.D.R.A. new class?

Post  maverick September 15th 2009, 1:19 pm

I'd say do it. I think most good drag races are decided at the tree, and for the ones that aren't, you still have to drive the finish line.....You just have to do it sooner. The launches are more fun, too since I get to use the FUN rearend gears. Let's see.....Everybody gets to run more passes per hour of track time, use less fuel, use up fewer engines,...ummmm.....that's a tough one. Laughing
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

HOW ABOUT A 1/8 MILE CLASS NEXT YEAR????  H.D.R.A. new class? Empty Re: HOW ABOUT A 1/8 MILE CLASS NEXT YEAR???? H.D.R.A. new class?

Post  Nevs September 15th 2009, 7:32 pm

maverick wrote:I'd say do it. I think most good drag races are decided at the tree, and for the ones that aren't, you still have to drive the finish line.....You just have to do it sooner. The launches are more fun, too since I get to use the FUN rearend gears. Let's see.....Everybody gets to run more passes per hour of track time, use less fuel, use up fewer engines,...ummmm.....that's a tough one. Laughing

I agree, eighth mile rocks. Easier on everything as well. Cool
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 September 15th 2009, 11:17 pm

thanks guys,please continue posting your thoughts
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 September 18th 2009, 8:39 pm

we are also thinking about spliting our bracket class,adding a drag radial class,and or ?
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down