BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pic's of Seminar and things that went down

+6
Lt1
schmitty
342g
Moodyblues
56Tbird
bbf-falcon
10 posters

Go down

winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down Empty Pic's of Seminar and things that went down

Post  bbf-falcon January 15th 2012, 7:26 pm

winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012011
Great time and food at the TR Friday night.

winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012010
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012001

Unfortunate for Hobbs,the TR manager had to frisk him and emptied his pockets filled w/silverware. He claims he was setup.

winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012015
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012017[IMG]http://i274

W0W............... Nice. That intake is Uncle Charlies. I'm sure he will chime in and tell us a little about it Smile
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012039
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012021

winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012022

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down Empty Re: Pic's of Seminar and things that went down

Post  bbf-falcon January 15th 2012, 7:39 pm

winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012023
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012024
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012025
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012026
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012027
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012028
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012029
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012030

winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012035
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012031winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012036

winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012032winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012037
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012033
winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down TheKYEngineBuildingSiminar2012034

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

winter tech seminar - Pic's of Seminar and things that went down Empty Re: Pic's of Seminar and things that went down

Post  56Tbird January 15th 2012, 9:49 pm

Rick and Harold....you guys know that paybacks are HELL!!! lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues January 16th 2012, 11:34 am

56Tbird wrote:Rick and Harold....you guys know that paybacks are HELL!!! lol!

Dang Blake told me about that Dan. Rolling Eyes
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 16th 2012, 6:45 pm

Moodyblues wrote:

With friends like that..a guy don't need enemies Shocked
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g January 16th 2012, 7:56 pm

56Tbird wrote:
Moodyblues wrote:

You wouldn't want us any other way. Very Happy cheers lol!
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty January 16th 2012, 8:48 pm

Great pics there Rick. That Pro Stock block sure was a purty thing. I was talking to Bret while we were eyeballing that thing, and he commented that it was sure funny that the cam tunnel was larger than the main bearings. Laughing Rick, you should have snapped a pic of that dyno they had in the building, Donny said it was rated for 2500hp in a low rpm situation. The driveshaft for that thing was larger than the the one in my Peterbilt. Shocked
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 16th 2012, 9:52 pm

Yea, I thought about it but I did'nt know if it would be ok w/Don. I talked to Don about it too and he said it was good upto about 3000 rpm. It sure was impressive.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt1 January 17th 2012, 7:48 pm

342g wrote:
56Tbird wrote:
Moodyblues wrote:

Maybe coug, can talk Charlie into selling him that new pro filer intake for $ 50.00. affraid lol!
Lt1
Lt1

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 18th 2012, 1:06 am

Lt1 wrote:
342g wrote:
56Tbird wrote:
Moodyblues wrote:

Maybe coug, can talk Charlie into selling him that new pro filer intake for $ 50.00. affraid lol!
I don't see that happening...I heard Charlie is sleeping with that intake Laughing I don't blame him...It's the nicest looking intake I ever seen. It looks even better in person Very Happy
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  crittersf1 January 18th 2012, 9:36 am

Sorry I missed it> Crying or Very sad
crittersf1
crittersf1

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 25th 2012, 3:51 am

I'm going to miss not having a seminar this year Charlie,hope we can all do it again in "14". Merry Christmas to all. santa

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  powerstrokeace December 27th 2012, 11:07 pm

am i nuts or what? i just saw the picture of the first block that Charlie's intake is on and the front of the block has Reher-Morrison on it?

Ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty December 27th 2012, 11:32 pm

That was Darrin Morgan's stuff
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno December 30th 2012, 8:39 am

ive never been to a seminar , one of these days if there ever is another one i surely dont want to miss it

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans December 30th 2012, 2:10 pm

powerstrokeace wrote:am i nuts or what? i just saw the picture of the first block that Charlie's intake is on and the front of the block has Reher-Morrison on it?

Ace

It's my Ford alum. block, and Pro-Filer heads, but they had been down at Reher-Morrisons in order to "have on hand" for Darin Morgan to mock up on when he built the manifold. Also to have the Jesel bushings for the .937" keyway lifters installed.

I know Reher-Morrison are known as being Chevy guys, but they can also do work on Fords. Likewise Kaase or Oakley are known as being a Ford guys, but they also can build Chevys and Mopars.

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down