BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete 521 for sale carb to oil pan

Go down

complete 521 for sale carb to oil pan Empty complete 521 for sale carb to oil pan

Post  nathan mann February 1st 2012, 12:54 am

Placing ad for friend he does not have a computer.Reason he is saleing motor is the motor is to radicle for him. motor has been ran very little.He still has all the original receipts for parts.The block is an early 70s block that has been bored and honed with plates,block has been aligh-bored,square and zero decked,block has moroso oil restiction kit,pioneer brass freeze plug kit,dura bond cam bearings and main girdle with ARP main stud kit.Scat forged crankshaft,Scat forged H-beam rods 6.800 length,JE small dish top pistons around 11-1 compression with heads on motor,total seal rings,clevite racing rod and main bearings. Romac s.f.i. harmonic balancer,motorsports billet timing pointer,motorsports aluminum crankshaft spacer sleeve,Arp balancer bolt,rollmaster billet 9-keyway timing set.Moroso Truck rear sump oil pan and pickup tube,precision oil pumps modified M-84dhv blue printed oil pump(high volume,billet oil pump drive. TFS street heads with dual roller spring(good to .730 lift) severe duty valves and titanium retainers.TFS stud girdles,comp-cams one piece pushrods,comp-cams aluminum 1.73 ratio roller rocker arms,TFS fab sheetmetal valve covers.Weiand stealth intake manifold,ARP headstud kit. Comp-Cams custom grind solid roller camshaft(.690 in./.700 ex .266 in/.272 ex @.050 .303 in/.309 ex adv int. centerline 110 and LS 110),Comp-Cams solid roller lifters.Mezier water neck fitting/CSI polished billet thermostat housing,Eldebrock high flow aluminum water pump.MSD billet distributor with bronze gear,powermaster xs series starter and powermaster alternator,march serpentine belt kit and march billet power steering case.Accel 10.8mm race plug wire set.Prc standard flange 950cfm carb with all the bells and whistles. Sorry for the long post just trying to list everything.He is asking $8500.00 OBO for turn key motor.You can reach him at 501 -912-6994 his name is ryan or you can reach me at 501-580-5406 my name is nathan I originally built the motor.Pics are availible.

Thanks for the ad space.

nathan mann

Back to top Go down