BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI

+6
quick 52
bigblockfox468
D. Sea
levy87
bruno
bigdaddy198
10 posters

Go down

would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI Empty would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI

Post  bigdaddy198 March 4th 2012, 12:50 pm

i just bought a 82 mustang with a 460/c6 all the bottomside work is done rear end now a 9" with disc brakes but i am gonna strip it out and just drag race it it runs but needs a few things before i can get crazy with it but i only live 2 miles from lapeer dragway and i am gonna try my best to get some seat time this year i have not raced in 6 years but by god i am goin back look forward to talkin with you guys and gals i feel like the new kid in class thanks Johnny What a Face affraid

bigdaddy198

Back to top Go down

would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI Empty Re: would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI

Post  bruno March 4th 2012, 1:00 pm

welcome to the best BBF site around cheers

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI Empty thanks Bruno

Post  bigdaddy198 March 4th 2012, 1:24 pm

hope you all don't mind when i start asking questions i have always had bbc and sbc powered race cars but i did have a 347 with a vtrim in a capri i had about 5 years ago and got hooked on that ford power as you know we all need a push every now and then but i think i'm gonna have some fun with this BBF powered stang thanks Evil or Very Mad Cool Cool affraid

bigdaddy198

Back to top Go down

would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI Empty Welcome abourd.

Post  levy87 March 4th 2012, 2:48 pm

Hello welcome to the site.
Dan. Very Happy
levy87
levy87

Back to top Go down

would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI Empty Re: would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI

Post  D. Sea March 5th 2012, 1:13 pm

Welcome to the BBF Forum cheers
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 March 5th 2012, 2:04 pm

Welcome aboard neighbor Exclamation
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  quick 52 March 5th 2012, 2:52 pm

Welcome there is starting to get alot of 460 guys out here in mi. maybe we can have a shoot out at the LID

quick 52

Back to top Go down

would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI Empty Ya a shootout at lid

Post  bigdaddy198 March 5th 2012, 11:24 pm

I think that may be a great idea i know i am really lookin forward to getting this car done and ready to rock i am sick of sittin on my zero turn mower on a sunday stopping to get a cold drink and all i can hear are hot rods at the track only one way to fix that join them and get my wife to mow the grass Razz Twisted Evil

bigdaddy198

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 6th 2012, 12:04 am

Welcome !!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  quick 52 March 6th 2012, 12:19 pm

bigdaddy198 wrote:I think that may be a great idea i know i am really lookin forward to getting this car done and ready to rock i am sick of sittin on my zero turn mower on a sunday stopping to get a cold drink and all i can hear are hot rods at the track only one way to fix that join them and get my wife to mow the grass Razz Twisted Evil
well go over and talk with Ed at the track see if you can set something up may is just around the corner. my truck isnt fast but it will supprise a few for what it is.

quick 52

Back to top Go down

would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI Empty I may just have to go talk to Ed

Post  bigdaddy198 March 6th 2012, 10:16 pm

I have known Ed for quite a few years i may just have to talk him into a BBF shootout i know Ed is always open to a new way to draw a crowd Suspect jocolor

bigdaddy198

Back to top Go down

Post  bigjohn2007 March 7th 2012, 11:02 pm

Welcome!!!
bigjohn2007
bigjohn2007
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI Empty well tomorrows the big day

Post  bigdaddy198 March 11th 2012, 12:42 am

i just got home tonight from picking up a 6al box and a coil thats all i needed to get this thing to fire up so by noon tomorrow i should have all my neighbors really bummed and me i should be just a smilin bom bom bom bom

bigdaddy198

Back to top Go down

would just like to say hello i am a newbie from MI Empty Well it runs

Post  bigdaddy198 March 23rd 2012, 2:34 am

Well i fired up the beast its got a full exhaust under it its all new but it was tooo quite so i took it off fabbed up some header extensions and kaboom now she shakes the windows at the neighbors house ya thats what im talkin bout as Joe Dirt would say cant wait to make a pass in it Suspect Suspect What a Face

bigdaddy198

Back to top Go down

Post  stanggt April 16th 2012, 7:23 pm

quick 52 wrote:Welcome there is starting to get alot of 460 guys out here in mi. maybe we can have a shoot out at the LID
sounds like a good plan, my car wont be done till next year though the way its lookin for me. Welcome aboard!!! Very Happy
stanggt
stanggt

Back to top Go down

Post  quick 52 April 16th 2012, 8:44 pm

stanggt wrote:
quick 52 wrote:Welcome there is starting to get alot of 460 guys out here in mi. maybe we can have a shoot out at the LID
sounds like a good plan, my car wont be done till next year though the way its lookin for me. Welcome aboard!!! Very Happy
im going to try and go to lapeer sat try out the new converter

quick 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave De April 23rd 2012, 12:18 pm

Welcome
There are a few other BBF Fox's around your neighborhood. Mike lives in Dryden and will probably contact you directly. I was at Lapeer Saturday (2 days ago). Everytime I go I say I'm never going back. Nice people but no money goes into the place. I will be driving past another hour to Ubly.

If i lived a mile or two down the road I'd be going to Lapeer too.

Dave
Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down