BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amount of time it takes to get eliminator block?

+4
BOSS 429
Barney
richter69
nathan mann
8 posters

Go down

amount of time it takes to get eliminator block? Empty amount of time it takes to get eliminator block?

Post  nathan mann August 27th 2012, 8:18 pm

I was just woundering how long it takes to get a block from eliminator if it is paid for in full with shipping cost included at the time it is ordered? I paid for it back at the end of may. I am starting to get nervous,because mike will not return my calls.What should I do next? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.

nathan mann

Back to top Go down

amount of time it takes to get eliminator block? Empty Re: amount of time it takes to get eliminator block?

Post  richter69 August 27th 2012, 8:20 pm

oh boy here we go again.......
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

amount of time it takes to get eliminator block? Empty Re: amount of time it takes to get eliminator block?

Post  nathan mann August 27th 2012, 8:26 pm

What do mean, here we go again?

nathan mann

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney August 27th 2012, 9:16 pm

Depends on which Eliminator block, and when he's producing batches of that block. It's best to call so your not surprised.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 August 27th 2012, 9:32 pm

nathan mann wrote:I was just woundering how long it takes to get a block from eliminator if it is paid for in full with shipping cost included at the time it is ordered? I paid for it back at the end of may. I am starting to get nervous,because mike will not return my calls.What should I do next? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.

sometimes it takes about 3 months or so, you'll get it dont worry,who did you order it thru?

I know hes making some right now
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH August 28th 2012, 12:41 am

took 3 mo. every time I order a block

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Kramer August 28th 2012, 3:56 am

Everytime when I order heads cranks blocks etc. I always ask for a price and delivery time before I make my final order.
Frank Kramer
Frank Kramer

http://www.seasideaffair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 August 28th 2012, 2:57 pm

Just found out LSM has 21 in stock (ultra and premier) 15 are sold. Two to three weeks for machining before shipping.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nathan mann August 29th 2012, 3:32 pm

Thanks for the info guys,but mike called me yesterday and let me know what was going on. He had some minor issues,but all is good now.

nathan mann

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 August 29th 2012, 3:35 pm

Good to hear...............
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

amount of time it takes to get eliminator block? Empty Eliminator Block

Post  jsgun September 6th 2012, 9:12 pm

For those of you that do not know, Eliminator Performance Products is in no way affiliated with Induction Dynamics Technology (IDT.) I know from experience, after dealing with both companies, that Michael Bowery of Eliminator takes care of his customers completely.
jsgun
jsgun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down