BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why would anyone work in America?

+9
GT300TD
QtrWarrior
dfree383
DanH
69bluehotrod
jbozzelle
Mike R
D. Sea
blown86hallet
13 posters

Go down

Why would anyone work in America? Empty Why would anyone work in America?

Post  blown86hallet October 17th 2012, 12:01 pm

DEMS!!!!!!

They simply have too many teet sucking loyal scum.

The taxpaying American is fast becoming a minority.

Why would anyone work in America? Th_Parasitesaredevouringthehostculture
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Why would anyone work in America? Empty Re: Why would anyone work in America?

Post  D. Sea October 17th 2012, 3:27 pm

We are stupid Americans rabbit
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R October 17th 2012, 7:40 pm

It sure ain't like that here. I have a 32 year old step daughter that because of severe mental health problems and complications from diabetes lives on SSDI and general assistance. She receives $680 a month from SSI from which her rent is paid ( REAL nice place, $580 a month ) and then she gets a check for $100. She gets $200 a month in food stamps and $80 a in month cash assistance from the county. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending dead beats, far from it. She would love to get a job but her mental issues and constant doctor appointments pretty much remove that from her future. I control her EBT card and take her shopping so she always has food, pay for the phone and cable TV so she has something to do and someway to communicate and pray to God that she won't meet another good for nothing, dead beat, piece of shit ,white trash looser that will take advantage of her because she's lonely and has a place for him to stay and food for him to eat. I've had to have a few talkssaults and gotten rid of a couple of them that way. It's no picnic or lavish lifestyle and that's a fact, I don't know how much a month I give her just so she can have the basic necessities and a bus card so she can get around (which I don't mind doing ) if I don't who will? Forget her waste of skin mother, she hasn't seen her in over 10 years. It just pisses me off to see these people living the good life. nice housing, nice cars, and a pile of kids with no daddy in site on my and your dollar and my step daughter is inches from homelessness. If something were to happen to me what would happen to her. Sorry for thread hijack, RANT over

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle October 17th 2012, 8:23 pm

I hear you loud and clear Mike. They're certainly a bunch of people in this country that need the help and assistance but there will always be people that take advantage of the system. More needs to be done to cut down on the fraud and give it to the people who really need the help.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  69bluehotrod October 17th 2012, 9:48 pm

Mad Mad Mad F___________________________k!
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://rainbowvacuumsalesservice.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet October 18th 2012, 5:37 am

Mike R wrote:It sure ain't like that here. I have a 32 year old step daughter that because of severe mental health problems and complications from diabetes lives on SSDI and general assistance. She receives $680 a month from SSI from which her rent is paid ( REAL nice place, $580 a month ) and then she gets a check for $100. She gets $200 a month in food stamps and $80 a in month cash assistance from the county. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending dead beats, far from it. She would love to get a job but her mental issues and constant doctor appointments pretty much remove that from her future. I control her EBT card and take her shopping so she always has food, pay for the phone and cable TV so she has something to do and someway to communicate and pray to God that she won't meet another good for nothing, dead beat, piece of shit ,white trash looser that will take advantage of her because she's lonely and has a place for him to stay and food for him to eat. I've had to have a few talkssaults and gotten rid of a couple of them that way. It's no picnic or lavish lifestyle and that's a fact, I don't know how much a month I give her just so she can have the basic necessities and a bus card so she can get around (which I don't mind doing ) if I don't who will? Forget her waste of skin mother, she hasn't seen her in over 10 years. It just pisses me off to see these people living the good life. nice housing, nice cars, and a pile of kids with no daddy in site on my and your dollar and my step daughter is inches from homelessness. If something were to happen to me what would happen to her. Sorry for thread hijack, RANT over

Brother.. Rant on...

THe system was and is meant for the folks that truely need help...! Not what it has become today.....
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH October 18th 2012, 9:25 am

MikeR , read that right .. step child and mother hasnt been around . the help and caring for your step daughter in my book makes you a very tall man

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 18th 2012, 9:55 am

DanH wrote:MikeR , read that right .. step child and mother hasnt been around . the help and caring for your step daughter in my book makes you a very tall man

X2........
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior October 18th 2012, 10:00 am

DanH wrote:MikeR , read that right .. step child and mother hasnt been around . the help and caring for your step daughter in my book makes you a very tall man

X3
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD October 18th 2012, 10:47 am

Thumbs up to ya Mike, glad the systems helping you out.

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 18th 2012, 12:24 pm

Your step daughter, and anyone similar are what the system is intended for, and "YES YOU ARE A REAL DAD" cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 18th 2012, 12:28 pm

If all my tax dollars went for the good like Mike's daughter,you would'nt hear a peep from me. You are a good man Mike,keep it up brother. Wink Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  IDIeselman October 18th 2012, 8:31 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:If all my tax dollars went for the good like Mike's daughter,you would'nt hear a peep from me. You are a good man Mike,keep it up brother. Wink Very Happy

HEAR HEAR!
IDIeselman
IDIeselman

Back to top Go down

Why would anyone work in America? Empty more

Post  blown473 October 18th 2012, 10:05 pm

Exactly ! That's an example of where help should go. What makes most working folk mad is to see able bodied people milk the system just because they don't want to work. Now out here in California we also have the medical pot crowd that wants to lay around smoking weed all day and not work, this along with our highest in the nation welfare rolls. The medical pot smokers can't pass a drug test to get a job, and so they want to be paid disability too, it's such a joke. It's because of those abuses that the people that really need help don't get enough. I'm sick of our prisoners getting better care than our veterans & seniors too. We need a fraud system, perhaps like to crime tip lines, where you report assistance fraud & get a reward. Start busting the lazy freeloaders & get them off assistance....
blown473
blown473

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down