BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

converter efficiency

+5
85bigblockfox
whatbumper
richter69
bigblok2000ranger
quick 52
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

converter efficiency - Page 2 Empty Re: converter efficiency

Post  quick 52 October 25th 2013, 1:48 pm

Got my converter today its prutty... Hunting this weekend with the son in law out back might get some time to get it in takes me about 4 hours no lift and on the ground at 62 is a PIA but will try to get it done so I can make the track next week..

quick 52

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 October 25th 2013, 2:04 pm

quick 52 wrote:Got my converter today its prutty... Hunting this weekend with the son in law out back might get some time to get it in takes me about 4 hours no lift and on the ground at 62 is a PIA but will try to get it done so I can make the track next week..

Hey you "old fart" lol!  if you need a hand from this 55 year old Mad  give me shout.
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 October 25th 2013, 2:06 pm

Yall dont hurt each other.lol
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  quick 52 October 26th 2013, 5:10 pm

bigblockfox468 wrote:
quick 52 wrote:Got my converter today its prutty... Hunting this weekend with the son in law out back might get some time to get it in takes me about 4 hours no lift and on the ground at 62 is a PIA but will try to get it done so I can make the track next week..

Hey you "old fart" lol!  if you need a hand from this 55 year old Mad  give me shout.
Thanks for the offer but got out to the shop after breakfast club at the rams horn around 11.00am had it done a 3.30...Will try it out tomorrow also going to build some turn downs and run open headers after the first couple passes...

quick 52

Back to top Go down

Post  quick 52 October 28th 2013, 8:43 pm

Well got out with the truck and the lockup still isn't working this was Sunday.. Today called Freak show converter and spoke with Michael about the problem with the lockup... Michael new about the lockup problem when the converter was send to him and said he would be able to fix the converter... Michael said it must be a uncommon and defective problem unable to be repaired... Michael offer a new converter and said it will be send out tomorrow.... I was surprised with the customer service... Michael and Freak show performance converter are very standup and stand behind there converters

quick 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2