BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigboat need tactical support on K-B top ring gap. I want to use a. Gap of .026 on a 4,400 Bore

Go down

Bigboat need tactical support on K-B top ring gap. I want to use a. Gap of .026 on a 4,400 Bore Empty Bigboat need tactical support on K-B top ring gap. I want to use a. Gap of .026 on a 4,400 Bore

Post  bigboat June 1st 2014, 2:56 pm

Bigboat need tactical support on K-B top ring gap. I want to use a. Gap of .026 on a 4,400 Bore on a .better than stock build. See my other post Questions
K-B. Top piston gap Question? No guessing. Boar 4.400x.0065=.028 we know that. Full size bronco 60’s front rear stick running sand tires and I drive it as a daily from time to time.
Problem living…. in Oregon gas is. 91% shit. I want to gap top ring at .026 thou. I also have stock heads that have been well worked over was said to be as good as CJ,s I question that. Low compression heads.
Should I do this it is a 6500 Rpm motor, and that’s only after 6pack
So…? K-B pistons have mutable top ring gap setting why then is there such a big difference in gap between street and tow. 4.400 x .0065=.028 street
                                                        X .0080=.035 Tow.            Keeping in mind this is a mildly built motor what is the reason for the gap offset. Will It hurt to run a top ring gap of .026 reason for this question is ethanol in are gas out here in Oregon its bad out here real bad even at 91%

bigboat

Back to top Go down