BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giant disappointment today

+13
Curt
bbf-falcon
56Tbird
GT300TD
yellowhorse7
Larry Williams
gmsmkr
cool40
res0rli9
dfree383
jasonf
Mustang-junky
Mike R
17 posters

Go down

Giant disappointment today Empty Giant disappointment today

Post  Mike R February 4th 2015, 9:53 pm

I came home today to find my pain meds gone and after a quick look through mine and my sons cash and change were missing. The doors were locked so I was freaking out and then I noticed the stack of mail was gone. My daughter robbed us. She got her own place last fall and I've only seen her when the car I gave her and insure, needed work and that's been a while. I called the cops and they took a report but since I have no proof nothing will come from it. I just got done changing all the locks and added some deadbolts. I'm going to sneak down to her apartment this weekend and steal back my car. Hopefully her dead beat boyfriend will come out so I can beat him into the pavement. I've never been so disappointed, I don't have a daughter anymore. Rant over

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Giant disappointment today Empty Re: Giant disappointment today

Post  Mustang-junky February 4th 2015, 10:00 pm

That's pretty low to steal from your father. Glad you reported it. I hope you get it sorted out.

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf February 5th 2015, 12:45 am

That just sucks. Sorry to hear that.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 5th 2015, 12:55 am

Wow..... That Fn blows.... Sorry to hear that.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 February 5th 2015, 1:16 am

I dis-owned my oldest daughter 20 yrs ago for just about the same thing.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 February 5th 2015, 1:32 am

I think every family has one...... confused
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr February 5th 2015, 1:50 am

cool40 wrote:I think every family has one...... confused

I often wonder how far ones love goes and if there is a giving up point, Sorry to hear that family would snoop to this level seems to be happening everywhere now days
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 February 5th 2015, 2:05 am

gmsmkr wrote:

I often wonder how far ones love goes and if there is a giving up point, Sorry to hear that family would snoop to this level seems to be happening everywhere now days
i can assure you there is a giving up point for me. I've heard the "when it's your kids you'll understand " but I'm afraid some people are in for a big fk'n  surprise.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Williams February 5th 2015, 3:27 am

Mike don't give up on her. You are still her father and you will always love her. You may not like her at the moment but she will come around. One of our obligations as a father is to be there for or kids if they really need us. NOT INCLUDED IN NEEDING US IS LIEING AND SCAMING US. yOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT TILL SHE KITS ROCK BOTTOM BUT THEN YOU WILL BE THERE FOR HER.

I raised 6 kids 5 were girls. the youngest gave me the toughest time including trying to beat the crap out of me several times. booze drugs and boyfriends that should have been in jail . I never gave up. called the police many times repaired the damage she did to the house, chased a couple of young punks down the street, h.ad them throw bricks through windows. I ALWAYS LET HER KNOW SHE IS LOVED but to be in my life there are rules not to be broken. Respect was the big one.

She came around and now shows her love back and is a fantastic mother. I couldn't be more proud of her. where would our daughters end up if their dads give up on them.
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 5th 2015, 10:10 am

Larry Williams wrote:Mike   don't give up on her.   You are still her father  and you will always love her.   You may not like her at the moment  but she will come around.  One of our obligations as a father is to be there for or kids if they really need us.    NOT INCLUDED IN NEEDING US  IS LIEING AND SCAMING US.   yOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT TILL SHE KITS ROCK BOTTOM  BUT THEN YOU WILL BE THERE FOR HER.

I raised 6 kids 5 were girls.  the youngest gave me the toughest time including trying to beat the crap out of me several times. booze drugs and boyfriends that should have been in jail .    I never gave up. called the police many times  repaired the damage she did to the house, chased a couple of young punks down the street, h.ad them throw bricks through windows. I ALWAYS LET HER KNOW SHE IS LOVED    but to be in my life there are rules not to be broken.   Respect  was the big one.

She came around and now shows her love back and is a fantastic mother.   I couldn't be more proud of her.   where would our daughters end up if their dads give up on them.

X2. Not making excuses for her but perhaps she needs to hit rock bottom in order to have a wake up call. Sounds like she is close...
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD February 5th 2015, 10:38 am

Really sad to hear, some kids just "don't get it". Sure hope she can get her life in order.
My daughter (and wife) disowned the grandson (now 35) a few years back. One of the best things she did. He now calls her regularly, he even called his grandmother once Rolling Eyes . He moved to Florida a couple of years ago.

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 5th 2015, 11:08 am

I've got one that has done the same to me and worse.Drugs and alcohol are a terrible thing.I got a restraining order on her for 3 years. She is 32 years old and in rehab now.Straight A student through school,then got really messed up at college.It's the toughest thing a parent can go through,I think burying her would've been easier.I hope and pray that she can turn her life around,but the people she has associated with are still doing the same shit. She has moved away to get her life going in the right direction.I've been talking to her since she went into rehab.I'll always love her ,but will never be shit on like before again.I feel your pain brother.Good luck with it!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 5th 2015, 2:09 pm

X2

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt February 5th 2015, 2:19 pm

My uncle was raised by two very loving parents that never gave up on him. He died in the State Penitentiary a convicted murderer.

Drugs and alcohol were his motivators. Some kids are never going to be productive citizens.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues February 6th 2015, 2:37 pm

I know getting a college education today is almost a must, but there is a lot of bad shit going on at colleges.  Professors for the most part are liberal anti-American trash.   When your kids are at college better keep an eye out on whats going on.   I speak from experience.

Mike sorry to hear, hope things get better.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Williams February 6th 2015, 4:39 pm

our children come into this world with no bad habits or attitudes. Smetimes the parents have to sit back and wonder "WHAT DID WE DO TO PISS THEM OFF " When we know that maybe we can help them.
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Giant disappointment today Empty know the feeling

Post  70429scj February 18th 2015, 4:21 pm

son has givin in to the pill factor along with his girlfriend. we removed a 4 year old and a 6 week old before dhs could get involed because they both failed a drug test at the birth of the 6 week old last march. learned last week while I was in the hospital having another stent put in that she is 5 months pregnat and I don't have the means to support another child wtf do I do!!!! I want to go to there house and beat the living shit out of them wtf are they thinking just having a relly hard time right now trying to understand what there plan is no jobs haven't completed any of the requirements the judge had set for them. and my dr is on my case about reducing stress I work on that tomorrow.
70429scj
70429scj

Back to top Go down

Giant disappointment today Empty I mean no disrespect here

Post  747JetMech February 18th 2015, 5:13 pm

I mean no disrespect here when I say this. After reading these posts I feel blessed that my kids are not going down the wrong path. Absolute blessing..
My heart goes out to you guys having issues like what is posted here. Really........

Tom
747JetMech
747JetMech

Back to top Go down

Post  f250mike February 20th 2015, 1:11 am

We had trouble with our middle child, starting in his teens.
When he was 16 it was bad. He tried stabbing me with a knife.lucky for me my brother was there and removed the knife from his hand while I had him down.
The judge went easy on him, knowing that he had been accepted to a technical college after high school.
He's 22 now and a diesel tech for a fleet of ambulances.
I still have some issues with what happened, but he is still part of our family.
Mike, I know what your going through. It's tough to be a parent of a wild child.
My wife and I stuck with him and it worked out for us.
Good luck with whatever path you take.
f250mike
f250mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Williams February 20th 2015, 11:26 am

70429scj wrote:son has givin in to the pill factor along with his girlfriend. we removed a 4 year old and a 6 week old before dhs could get involed because they both failed a drug test at the birth of the 6 week old last march. learned last week while I was in the hospital having another stent put in that she is 5 months pregnat and I don't have the means to support another child wtf do I do!!!! I want to go to there house and beat the living shit out of them wtf are they thinking just having a relly hard time right now trying to understand what there plan is no jobs haven't completed any of the requirements the judge had set for them. and my dr is on my case about reducing stress I work on that tomorrow.

YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR HEALTH !!! You can be of no help to your family if your sick or worse. Take care of your self
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down