BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: TFS, Ford Racing, or Crane Gold rockers.

4 posters

Go down

WANTED: TFS, Ford Racing, or Crane Gold rockers.  Empty WANTED: TFS, Ford Racing, or Crane Gold rockers.

Post  dirt_worker May 20th 2015, 10:33 am

Looking for a few spare rockers to put in my tool box. Ive got the black TFS 1.73s now and would like to have a few spares to take along w us to Northwest Drag Tour next month.

Anybody have a few usable ones left over from a damaged set they be willing to sell?
dirt_worker
dirt_worker

Back to top Go down

WANTED: TFS, Ford Racing, or Crane Gold rockers.  Empty Re: WANTED: TFS, Ford Racing, or Crane Gold rockers.

Post  jbozzelle May 20th 2015, 12:24 pm

How many? I've got some blue FRPP's at the shop. It was a full set minus some damaged ones (4 runs) and I've sold a few since then. I'll stop by tonight and see what I have left.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

WANTED: TFS, Ford Racing, or Crane Gold rockers.  Empty Re: WANTED: TFS, Ford Racing, or Crane Gold rockers.

Post  dirt_worker May 20th 2015, 1:20 pm

let me know how many you have and what you'd like for them.
I was thinking I wanted to pick up 3 or 4 just in case but if you had more I would probably take all of them.
dirt_worker
dirt_worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans May 20th 2015, 1:31 pm

Make sure you get the ones with the retaining clips on the end of the shafts.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  460pulling May 20th 2015, 6:37 pm

Lem Evans wrote:Make sure you get the ones with the retaining clips on the end of the shafts.

I have a set of 8 of the black TFS ones but they do not have the retaining clips on the ends of the shafts. I wouldn't recommend using the ones without the rings on the outside holding the pin in as they break the caps holding the needles in and wam right into the motor. I believe they are to be self centering.

But if they are the same as yours you are welcome to them if you want them. I will even ship them in a flat rate box for free. I won't be home until friday afternoon to get a picture if you need one.

460pulling

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle May 20th 2015, 7:08 pm

I know I have more than that. Couldn't get to shop today. Will swing by in AM and check. They are the good ones with the clips on the ends.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  dirt_worker May 20th 2015, 7:27 pm

This raises a good question...which ones do I currently have? Idk...ill have to pull a cover and take a peek.

Honestly...Im only looking to have a few to use in a pinch while were on the rd away from home. Otherwise...id just order a few of the new correct one and get back together before racing again.
dirt_worker
dirt_worker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans May 20th 2015, 7:45 pm

Throw the ones w/o clips in the trash.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle May 21st 2015, 2:37 pm

I have 11 of them. Would you want 3 which would allow me to still sell or use half a set?

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum