BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a set of M-6049-SCJA heads ported and a valve job, who should I contact?

3 posters

Go down

Need a set of M-6049-SCJA heads ported and a valve job, who should I contact? Empty Need a set of M-6049-SCJA heads ported and a valve job, who should I contact?

Post  MrFord August 12th 2015, 4:51 pm

As the title says, looking for a well recommended source to do mild port and good valve job on a pair of aluminum SCJA heads. No high end stuff, just basics needed. Finding folks with specific knowledge of what these heads want for porting and valve angles isnt easy up here in the wilderness of Maine, thanks for any advice guys!
MrFord
MrFord

Back to top Go down

Need a set of M-6049-SCJA heads ported and a valve job, who should I contact? Empty Re: Need a set of M-6049-SCJA heads ported and a valve job, who should I contact?

Post  69F100 August 12th 2015, 6:12 pm

Lem Evens, Rich boss429, Randy M, Oakley on the banner on top of the page are just some look on the vendor list in the sticky on the engine tech page when you open it any of these guys will get you what you need
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Need a set of M-6049-SCJA heads ported and a valve job, who should I contact? Empty Re: Need a set of M-6049-SCJA heads ported and a valve job, who should I contact?

Post  MrFord August 12th 2015, 7:54 pm

69F100 wrote:Lem Evens, Rich boss429, Randy M, Oakley on the banner on top of the page are just some look on the vendor list in the sticky on the engine tech page when you open it any of these guys will get you what you need
Thank you for your reply, it seems that I will have to ship the heads to get work done, but I have a number of good choices from the BBF forums.
MrFord
MrFord

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 13th 2015, 5:25 am

69F100 wrote:Lem Evens, Rich boss429, Randy M, Oakley on the banner on top of the page are just some look on the vendor list in the sticky on the engine tech page when you open it any of these guys will get you what you need

I would also highly recommend these vendors. The closest one too you would probably be Randy.
www.rmcompetition.com

The finest in custom engine building for all venues ...!
Selling those Parts & Supplies from companies I use ... 1 (586)909-1591 ... fax 1 (586)771-2930

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down