BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ripped off need help more info on scammer 3-10-16

+2
supervel45
70429scj
6 posters

Go down

ripped off need help more info on scammer 3-10-16 Empty ripped off need help more info on scammer 3-10-16

Post  70429scj March 4th 2016, 5:31 pm

Guys,
Got ripped of on the other forum for a e servo lever and a factory wide ratio planetary set. If anyone has these parts and can help out I would be more than thankfull I will say this been a member of the other forum since net54 days and never had this happen so I learned a hard lesson on this deal. I will post more details on the scam artist so no one else gets the shaft.
Thanks,
Steve

Last edited by 70429scj on March 10th 2016, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
70429scj
70429scj

Back to top Go down

ripped off need help more info on scammer 3-10-16 Empty Re: ripped off need help more info on scammer 3-10-16

Post  supervel45 March 4th 2016, 9:57 pm

That sucks. Are you looking for a 4 pinon planetary out a E40D or something to go in a C6.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

ripped off need help more info on scammer 3-10-16 Empty c6

Post  70429scj March 4th 2016, 11:54 pm

looking for one to go in my c6 we were rebuilding for my torino trying to get the 2 tons of fun rolling a little quicker.
Thanks,
Steve
70429scj
70429scj

Back to top Go down

ripped off need help more info on scammer 3-10-16 Empty Re: ripped off need help more info on scammer 3-10-16

Post  supervel45 March 5th 2016, 12:08 am

I will keep an eye out for you if I go by my trans guys place or come across one.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield March 5th 2016, 10:42 am

70429scj wrote:Guys,
Got ripped of on the other forum for a e servo lever and a factory wide ratio planetary set. If anyone has these parts and can help out I would be more than thankfull I will say this been a member of the other forum since net54 days and never had this happen so I learned a hard lesson on this deal. I will post more details on the scam artist so no one else gets the shaft.
Thanks,
Steve  

I got parts ! Send me a pm with your phone number
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

ripped off need help more info on scammer 3-10-16 Empty info

Post  70429scj March 10th 2016, 3:20 am

still nothing yet here is more info
Thanks,
Steve
Steer away from this person he is a con artist loser! Here are some of the email address' he has used:jmhettfield1@xplornet.ca
fordracer572@mail.comworking on posting my text if I can figure it out james hattfield is his name and his number is 306-316-0778 if you would like to call and see if he will sell some more parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Need the e servo lever and just the conversion to the wide ratio planetary set
Looks like shipping will be around 35$, 150$ for the gears, 15$ for the lever let me know if you want , im boxing stuff up to ship tomorow and could send them.
Ya paypal fine. fordracer572@gmail.com is my email.
I just pulled the gears out, the rear planetary is 4 gear but you dont need that one, the front is 3 gear. I run the same gears behind my 572 in a 5200lb  wagon and never had trouble. I have some trannies i could pull apart to find a 4 gear if you feel you need that. The one i have IS rollerized.
NO having the roller planetary is more importantOk. This one is for sure
Yes, got the paypal, boxed up and ready to go tomorrow
I have not received these parts and I'm wondering what's going on they are on the way. Most stuff   i been shipping takes 3 wks coming out of canada well I guess I have no choice now but to file a claim with PayPal since I found out who you really are whats that supposed to mean? Well I have received my parts it's been over a month and apparently I'm not gonna receive my parts so I will take care of it my way Why would you think you arent going to get them? This is the first i heard that you havent got them On feb 10 send a message that they're on their way they don't take that long to get to me I have shipped parts before to Canada and it does not take that long it's quite obvious what you're doing I would appreciate my money back because you're obviously not going to ship me the parts you already would have shipped everything out that was supposed to be, i only had a problem with 1 thing that i know of because of damaged packaging. I will take time tomorrow look into it. If i cant get anywhere i will give you your money back . When your parts arrive i will leave to you to decide what you're going to do Do you have a tracking number for me yet I haven't heard from you so I don't guess so please refund my money Just so you know I live on disability so what little money I got to get spent on my car purchase far and few between so when you lay your head down tonight to go to sleep I hope you feel guilty about ripping off an elderly disabled person you're worthless dude and your word is nothing and I think since I'm not hearing from you I'm a start posting all your text on the forums so other people know who you are and what you do
[url=tel-316-0078]307-316-0078[/url]
Guys these are all the text between me and him and I haven't heard from him
70429scj
70429scj

Back to top Go down

ripped off need help more info on scammer 3-10-16 Empty picture

Post  70429scj March 10th 2016, 4:20 am

I do want to thank all the guys that are trying to get me parts and a special thanks to fe-rex from the other forum for pointing him out as a scamer
Thanks for the help guys, Steve
ripped off need help more info on scammer 3-10-16 17346210
70429scj
70429scj

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle March 12th 2016, 11:02 am

Did you file a paypal claim yet? I did and received my credit already...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 March 19th 2016, 5:32 pm

I think that is the same dude I traded with back when I 1st built my truck. Traded a solid lift cam and lifters for a 850 Holley. He got the cam and lifters but I never did get the carb. He was always coming up with some excuses for the reason I hadn't received it yet. Well like 8years later still haven't seen or heard back from him he changed his number so I never could get a hold of him.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconEh March 19th 2016, 6:50 pm

70429scj wrote:still nothing yet here is more info
Thanks,
Steve
Steer away from this person he is a con artist loser! Here are some of the email address' he has used:jmhettfield1@xplornet.ca
fordracer572@mail.comworking on posting my text if I can figure it out james hattfield is his name and his number is 306-316-0778 if you would like to call and see if he will sell some more parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Need the e servo lever and just the conversion to the wide ratio planetary set
Looks like shipping will be around 35$, 150$ for the gears, 15$ for the lever let me know if you want , im boxing stuff up to ship tomorow and could send them.
I just pulled the gears out, the rear planetary is 4 gear but you dont need that one, the front is 3 gear. I run the same gears behind my 572 in a 5200lb  wagon and never had trouble. I have some trannies i could pull apart to find a 4 gear if you feel you need that. The one i have IS rollerized.
I have not received these parts and I'm wondering what's going on they are on the way. Most stuff   i been shipping takes 3 wks coming out of canada well I guess I have no choice now but to file a claim with PayPal since I found out who you really are whats that supposed to mean? Well I have received my parts it's been over a month and apparently I'm not gonna receive my parts so I will take care of it my way Why would you think you arent going to get them? This is the first i heard that you havent got them On feb 10 send a message that they're on their way they don't take that long to get to me I have shipped parts before to Canada and it does not take that long it's quite obvious what you're doing I would appreciate my money back because you're obviously not going to ship me the parts you already would have shipped everything out that was supposed to be, i only had a problem with 1 thing that i know of because of damaged packaging. I will take time tomorrow look into it. If i cant get anywhere i will give you your money back . When your parts arrive i will leave to you to decide what you're going to do Do you have a tracking number for me yet I haven't heard from you so I don't guess so please refund my money Just so you know I live on disability so what little money I got to get spent on my car purchase far and few between so when you lay your head down tonight to go to sleep I hope you feel guilty about ripping off an elderly disabled person you're worthless dude and your word is nothing and I think since I'm not hearing from you I'm a start posting all your text on the forums so other people know who you are and what you do

jbozzelle wrote:Did you file a paypal claim yet?  I did and received my credit already...

69F100 wrote:I think that is the same dude I traded with back when I 1st built my truck. Traded a solid lift cam and lifters for a 850 Holley. He got the cam and lifters but I never did get the carb. He was always coming up with some excuses for the reason I hadn't received it yet. Well like 8years later still haven't seen or heard back from him he changed his number so I never could get a hold of him.

70429SCJ I hope you have filed a Paypal claim like John said. It really pisses me off when F***kn Dirt bags like this rip people off especially when they are from Canada. 70429scj I have 2-assembled working C6 transmissions sitting on the floor I do not disassemble transmissions not my thing, but I will pull one apart if it contains the parts you need, but only if I can get some identifiable information like part numbers on the trans to know I am not dis-assembling for no reason, and an exploded view of what I need to remove. If I have the parts I will remove and ship them but you can reimburse the shipping cost upon receipt.

Jim, I have a old Holley on a 473 also sitting on the engine on the floor I think may be an 850 I will check the numbers to see the cfm but the same deal applies I would gladly send it to you LMK.

As for those who think I am am a chump and if you post I will send don't waste your keystrokes the above mentioned is legit and everyone needs to step up every once in awhile, it is my turn and this prick is from Canada but there are many like him around this world.
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 March 19th 2016, 7:52 pm

FalconEh wrote:
70429scj wrote:still nothing yet here is more info
Thanks,
Steve

jbozzelle wrote:Did you file a paypal claim yet?  I did and received my credit already...

69F100 wrote:I think that is the same dude I traded with back when I 1st built my truck. Traded a solid lift cam and lifters for a 850 Holley. He got the cam and lifters but I never did get the carb. He was always coming up with some excuses for the reason I hadn't received it yet. Well like 8years later still haven't seen or heard back from him he changed his number so I never could get a hold of him.

70429SCJ I hope you have filed a Paypal claim like John said. It really pisses me off when F***kn Dirt bags like this rip people off especially when they are from Canada. 70429scj I have 2-assembled working C6 transmissions sitting on the floor I do not disassemble transmissions not my thing, but I will pull one apart if it contains the parts you need, but only if I can get some identifiable information like part numbers on the trans to know I am not dis-assembling for no reason, and an exploded view of what I need to remove. If I have the parts I will remove and ship them but you can reimburse the shipping cost upon receipt.

Jim, I have a old Holley on a 473 also sitting on the engine on the floor I think may be an 850 I will check the numbers to see the cfm but the same deal applies I would gladly send it to you LMK.

As for those who think I am am a chump and if you post I will send don't waste your keystrokes the above mentioned is legit and everyone needs to step up every once in awhile, it is my turn and this prick is from Canada but there are many like him around this world.

I have upgrade a few time from then I bought a 850 sold it bought a 1050 dominator traded it and some cash for a alky APD 1050 ran it for a few years traded it for a 1150 gas dominator and traded it and my fuel system for a 4 1/8 Ron's toilet system so I don't need a 850 anymore. But thanks for the offer
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 March 19th 2016, 11:16 pm

http://www.centurytransmission.com/ Call Mike Kurtz he will ship it and likely has one or knows where one is. I talked to him Friday and forgot to ask on the way back from the machine shop. Tell him you got the lead from this sight and mention 1978 F150 429 and he will know who sent you. Shoot the thief hell with PayPal.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

ripped off need help more info on scammer 3-10-16 Empty paypal

Post  70429scj March 20th 2016, 8:16 pm

Well guys here is the deal with paypal because he was a forum member I sent the money as a gift so the was no fees but no protection for me wont do it again!!! working with the bank to resolve it in the meantime a forum member has shipped some parts there not here yet, I do appericate all the help from the forums with all my questions and parts. I do have a question tho using the e4od factory wide ratio planetary what other pieces do I need to make this a roller trans?
Thanks,
Steve
70429scj
70429scj

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 March 20th 2016, 11:33 pm

http://www.redrider.us/ford_c6_parts.htm Scroll down to the midle of the link and check out part #9XX it has a list of some parts and is in kit form. Maybe the picture will help. I have never done the conversion so this is just part of the puzzle.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 March 22nd 2016, 6:41 pm

FalconEH Iam hunting a 750 or 850 Double Pumper let me know what you have. You see what I have listed or if you can think of something your after let me know. I am lacking very little to get the 429 going again. Shoot me a PM.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down