BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

572 For Trade

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  res0rli9 May 30th 2016, 10:04 pm

dfree383 wrote:
res0rli9 wrote: Got one 9' gator one 3 legged skunk & one Alligator Snapping Turtle.
OH & one armadillo lizard.

Ok what's a armadillo lizard?

WELL  they look kinda like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzoTbNCTj3I

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 3351
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 71
Location : sarasota FL.

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  dfree383 May 31st 2016, 7:24 am

res0rli9 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
res0rli9 wrote: Got one 9' gator one 3 legged skunk & one Alligator Snapping Turtle.
OH & one armadillo lizard.

Ok what's a armadillo lizard?

WELL  they look kinda like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzoTbNCTj3I

Wow that's almost as exotic as the AMC Pacer! A fire breathing lizard
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14428
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  supervel45 May 31st 2016, 9:39 am

res0rli9 wrote: Got one 9' gator one 3 legged skunk & one Alligator Snapping Turtle.
OH & one armadillo lizard.

Your Brother
still alive, been trying to get hold of him to see if he swapped base plates yet and sent the other stuff back.

supervel45

Posts : 3091
Join date : 2013-09-04

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  dfree383 May 31st 2016, 10:51 am

Bump for a great deal....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14428
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  bruno May 31st 2016, 11:10 am

got a full size rubber ducky Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
coming soon x275 build .........
thanks to all my sponsors :

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10804
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 48
Location : MILLBROOK , AL.

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  dfree383 May 31st 2016, 11:32 am

bruno wrote:got a full size rubber ducky Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's a little too "used" for my taste Laughing Laughing Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14428
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  BigRigTech May 31st 2016, 1:55 pm

I'll trade you one barrel of -400DA air but you will have to wait until Oct to get it.... Cool
BigRigTech
BigRigTech

Posts : 763
Join date : 2013-06-17
Location : Hatchet Lake, Nova Scotia, Canada

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  res0rli9 May 31st 2016, 3:56 pm

OK this will put it over the top.

Two broke-back Camels & 5 sheep with a pair of framers rubber boots.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 3351
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 71
Location : sarasota FL.

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  dfree383 May 31st 2016, 4:18 pm

res0rli9 wrote:OK   this will put it over the top.

Two broke-back Camels & 5 sheep with a pair of framers rubber boots.

Are the boots new or used?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14428
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  res0rli9 May 31st 2016, 5:35 pm

dfree383 wrote:
res0rli9 wrote:OK   this will put it over the top.

Two broke-back Camels & 5 sheep with a pair of framers rubber boots.

Are the boots new or used?

The boots will be bought new to your size.

And I'll get your two fat lesbian neighbors to come and visit for two weeks. ( That alone is worth a 598 )

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 3351
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 71
Location : sarasota FL.

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  dfree383 May 31st 2016, 6:31 pm

res0rli9 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
res0rli9 wrote:OK   this will put it over the top.

Two broke-back Camels & 5 sheep with a pair of framers rubber boots.

Are the boots new or used?

The boots will be bought new to your size.

And I'll get your two fat lesbian neighbors to come and visit for two weeks. ( That alone is worth a 598 )

I just had a nightmarish flashback...... I'm suffering from PTLSS now..... Post traumatic Lesbian Stress Syndrome, I'm not sure it's treatable !
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14428
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  QtrWarrior May 31st 2016, 8:34 pm

dfree383 wrote:
res0rli9 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
res0rli9 wrote:OK   this will put it over the top.

Two broke-back Camels & 5 sheep with a pair of framers rubber boots.

Are the boots new or used?

The boots will be bought new to your size.

And I'll get your two fat lesbian neighbors to come and visit for two weeks. ( That alone is worth a 598 )

I just had a nightmarish flashback...... I'm suffering from PTLSS now.....  Post traumatic Lesbian Stress Syndrome, I'm not sure it's treatable !

Take 2 camels and call me in the morning... Laughing
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Posts : 2605
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 62
Location : Bloomingdale, Ga

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  D. Sea June 1st 2016, 8:05 am

I'll trade you a 500 Horse Power stock 350 engine out of a corvette with "Camel" hump heads and a 292 cam. You may have to throw in some boot Razz
D. Sea
D. Sea

Posts : 2768
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 52
Location : Kentucky

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  dfree383 June 1st 2016, 11:09 am

D. Sea wrote:I'll trade you a 500 Horse Power stock 350 engine out of a corvette with "Camel" hump heads and a 292 cam.   You may have to throw in some boot   Razz

All this Camel talk has me worried.......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14428
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  68formalGT June 1st 2016, 11:23 am

D. Sea wrote:I'll trade you a 500 Horse Power stock 350 engine out of a corvette with "Camel" hump heads and a 292 cam.   You may have to throw in some boot   Razz

Does it come with a power glide and a 3/4 race Trans brake?
68formalGT
68formalGT

Posts : 846
Join date : 2012-02-13
Location : Pueblo West, Colorado

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  D. Sea June 1st 2016, 1:57 pm

68formalGT wrote:
D. Sea wrote:I'll trade you a 500 Horse Power stock 350 engine out of a corvette with "Camel" hump heads and a 292 cam.   You may have to throw in some boot   Razz

Does it come with a power glide and a 3/4 race Trans brake?

Sure but I'll need some compensation... Do you have any muffler bearings for trade?
D. Sea
D. Sea

Posts : 2768
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 52
Location : Kentucky

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  68formalGT June 1st 2016, 2:35 pm

D. Sea wrote:
68formalGT wrote:
D. Sea wrote:I'll trade you a 500 Horse Power stock 350 engine out of a corvette with "Camel" hump heads and a 292 cam.   You may have to throw in some boot   Razz

Does it come with a power glide and a 3/4 race Trans brake?

Sure but I'll need some compensation...  Do you have any muffler bearings for trade?

Only outers, no inners
68formalGT
68formalGT

Posts : 846
Join date : 2012-02-13
Location : Pueblo West, Colorado

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  bbf-falcon June 5th 2016, 1:42 am

dfree383 wrote:2013 and 2015 EMC 572 900plus hp.... Only the finest parts you don't really need and you can always build it cheaper using old worn out parts from eBay or China.

No cash offers considered.... Will consider old cars, trucks, farm equipment and sexy livestock.... No horses please they kick too hard. Maybe even a truckload of old carbs and lifters would make my day.

Old dogs considered too.

Serious tire kickers only......

Hobbs you still have that super sexy Hartford Heffer?


Hobbs traded that heffer for 2 nanny goats. Hes happy. Shocked

bbf-falcon

Posts : 8995
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Jackson, Ohio

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  dfree383 June 5th 2016, 7:15 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:
dfree383 wrote:2013 and 2015 EMC 572 900plus hp.... Only the finest parts you don't really need and you can always build it cheaper using old worn out parts from eBay or China.

No cash offers considered.... Will consider old cars, trucks, farm equipment and sexy livestock.... No horses please they kick too hard. Maybe even a truckload of old carbs and lifters would make my day.

Old dogs considered too.

Serious tire kickers only......

Hobbs you still have that super sexy Hartford Heffer?


Hobbs traded that heffer for 2 nanny goats. Hes happy. Shocked

She was a hot one!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14428
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  nuclearcobra June 7th 2016, 3:44 pm

Sorry to high jack , but is the Breast Pump available ? Very Happy
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 1385
Join date : 2009-08-16
Location : Delaware Coast

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  dfree383 June 7th 2016, 7:06 pm

nuclearcobra wrote:Sorry to high jack ,  but is the Breast Pump available ? Very Happy

New or used?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14428
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  nuclearcobra June 7th 2016, 7:11 pm

I prefer them seasoned Laughing
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 1385
Join date : 2009-08-16
Location : Delaware Coast

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  dfree383 June 7th 2016, 9:21 pm

nuclearcobra wrote:I prefer them seasoned Laughing

Old Bay? Cajun? Montreal? Or plain old lemon pepper? Razz Razz Razz
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14428
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  68formalGT June 7th 2016, 10:44 pm

dfree383 wrote:
nuclearcobra wrote:I prefer them seasoned Laughing

Old Bay? Cajun? Montreal? Or plain old lemon pepper? Razz Razz Razz

I like that French Vanilla for my morning coffee.
68formalGT
68formalGT

Posts : 846
Join date : 2012-02-13
Location : Pueblo West, Colorado

Back to top Go down

572 For Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: 572 For Trade

Post  nuclearcobra June 8th 2016, 8:24 am

dfree383 wrote:
nuclearcobra wrote:I prefer them seasoned Laughing

Old Bay? Cajun? Montreal? Or plain old lemon pepper? Razz Razz Razz
Lemon Pepper without a doubt cheers
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 1385
Join date : 2009-08-16
Location : Delaware Coast

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum