BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why doesn't Search tool find "MSD Atomic"?

3 posters

Go down

Why doesn't Search tool find "MSD Atomic"? Empty Why doesn't Search tool find "MSD Atomic"?

Post  4604X4 January 23rd 2017, 7:06 pm

I'm looking for information and opinions on the MSD Atomic. I saw it mentioned in the post just a few listings down (OP was looking for trans controller and EFI all-in-one).
When I search the forum for "MSD Atomic" or "Atomic" the results say no post or topics found. I tried the Search box on the left and the one on the right.
How does the Search tool work?
4604X4
4604X4

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't Search tool find "MSD Atomic"? Empty Re: Why doesn't Search tool find "MSD Atomic"?

Post  cool40 February 21st 2017, 2:54 pm

It will now. Razz it's probably never been discussed on here?
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't Search tool find "MSD Atomic"? Empty Re: Why doesn't Search tool find "MSD Atomic"?

Post  TommyK February 23rd 2017, 9:15 am

4604X4 wrote:
How does the Search tool work?

The local search tool doesn't work very well but the google search tool works pretty good. Using the advanced search tool, type your keyword in, in this case "atomic", and then click the search google button immediately to the right of the keyword entry box.

TommyK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down