BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLLEY HP ALPHA N BASE FUEL TUNE

2 posters

Go down

HOLLEY HP ALPHA N BASE FUEL TUNE Empty HOLLEY HP ALPHA N BASE FUEL TUNE

Post  joeyschribar August 7th 2017, 12:02 am

Looking to see if anyone has a tune i can download from them, or even if someone could remote tune an "alpha n" base fuel setup into my holley hp ecu.  Been having issues figuring out what to enter for lbs./hr based off TPS % .

SPECS ARE:  Holley hp efi with custom mpfi. Msd 6al digital box combined with msd dist.  Total timing set to 38degrees@2400rpm all in,  and idle timing at 17degrees.  BBF 466CUinch,  TRW L2443 dome top pistons, 14.25:1 compression ratio, 75cc edelbrock performer rpm heads, rpm airgap intake, 1100cfm holley efi throttle body, solid mechanical roller cam specs comp cam magnum part #34-710-9 [5] grind #300A-R10
   3800 rpm stall c6 trans full manual valve body, 205tcase, 5.38 gear ratio.
i want  to run an alpha n tune in case of an 02 sensor failure  to default to from my traditional speed density tune.   Also currently running 112 fury fuel.  even if someone has some close enough numbers to go off by i can dial it in thru datalogging and a few runs, thanks so much.

joeyschribar

Back to top Go down

HOLLEY HP ALPHA N BASE FUEL TUNE Empty Re: HOLLEY HP ALPHA N BASE FUEL TUNE

Post  jasonf August 9th 2017, 7:53 am

Do you have some type of exhaust pipe after the collector and do you have any slip connections on the headers?

I am still a newbie with my hpefi but from talking to a friend that is a tuner you can't have any exhaust leaks for the O2 sensor to work properly. You also need some pipe after the collector to prevent air being sucked in the header on the exhaust pulses. Obviously that would be one benefit to the alfa N by eliminating the O2 readings.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  joeyschribar August 12th 2017, 1:05 pm

I have about 30" exhaust past the 02 sensor, which is mounted just a few inches past where each header collector meets to a single 3.5" dump out behind passenger seat. I am having problems dialing in a speed entity tune as well, switching out to an ntk wide band sensor as I currently run leaded fuel may of damaged the sensor

joeyschribar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down