BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

605 CI parts for sale

Go down

605 CI parts for sale Empty 605 CI parts for sale

Post  nathan mann September 12th 2017, 8:12 am

Brand new Eliminator premiere block machined for roller cam bearings.
Brand new cnc ported bare IDT A460 cylinder heads with hand finishing. They are machined for a 2.500 intake valve and a 1.880 exhaust valve. These heads were originally done by Jay at IDT and flowed 517 cfm at .900
Brand new 4.500 stroke forged steel super lite Scat pendlelum cut crankshaft 67lbs.
Brand new Oliver 6.800 length steel rods.
Brand new Diamond 4.625 bore flat top pistons with pins and rings.
Used Jesel .937 key way lifters.

The block has never been machined other than for roller cam bearings which was done at Eliminator. I will not separate and I am only selling because a business opportunity has presented itself to me. I need to sale asap or I will miss the opportunity. I want 7500.00 for everything and the price is firm. I can also deliver for a fee depending on where yo are located. I presently have no pictures of these parts because this opportunity just came up at the last minute and I have not had time to get any pictures. However I can get pictures if they are needed. If you have any questions I can be reached at 501-580-5406 ask for Nathan.

nathan mann

Back to top Go down