BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are any of you guys using the Hooker 429-460 Swap Headers in your Fox Body Mustangs?

2 posters

Go down

Are any of you guys using the Hooker 429-460 Swap Headers in your Fox Body Mustangs? Empty Are any of you guys using the Hooker 429-460 Swap Headers in your Fox Body Mustangs?

Post  Mark Miller May 18th 2020, 11:26 pm

If so how do they fit i have a stock K-Member[89 Mustang] with the 429-460 swap motor mounts!!I have MAC headers on my car now but MAC no longer makes that header?Thanks

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Are any of you guys using the Hooker 429-460 Swap Headers in your Fox Body Mustangs? Empty Re: Are any of you guys using the Hooker 429-460 Swap Headers in your Fox Body Mustangs?

Post  rmcomprandy May 19th 2020, 9:52 am

Mark Miller wrote:If so how do they fit i have a stock K-Member[89 Mustang] with the 429-460 swap motor mounts!!I have MAC headers on my car now but MAC no longer makes that header?Thanks

They are made to fit well when using the "Hooker motor mounts", which move the engine about a 1/2" further toward the passenger side than most other mounts.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Are any of you guys using the Hooker 429-460 Swap Headers in your Fox Body Mustangs? Empty Re: Are any of you guys using the Hooker 429-460 Swap Headers in your Fox Body Mustangs?

Post  Mark Miller May 19th 2020, 1:17 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:If so how do they fit i have a stock K-Member[89 Mustang] with the 429-460 swap motor mounts!!I have MAC headers on my car now but MAC no longer makes that header?Thanks

They are made to fit well when using the "Hooker motor mounts", which move the engine about a 1/2" further toward the passenger side than most other mounts.

Thanks i'm using the Accufab swap mounts not sure how close they're to the Hooker Motor Mounts!!

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down