BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.125 throttle bore nitrous plate

2 posters

Go down

2.125 throttle bore nitrous plate Empty 2.125 throttle bore nitrous plate

Post  2 wicked March 24th 2021, 10:01 pm

Hey all, working on our intake today, TFS A460 manifold. Trying to get smooth transition from carb to runners. HVH 2.125 throttle bore tapered spacer- NOS sniper nitrous plate 2.2" corner radius- intake 2.125 corner radius. This may not make a difference but i am trying to get the best transition. So my question is, does anyone make a nitrous plate with a 2.125" corner radius? Can't seem to find the info I am looking for. I scribed a witness mark on intake flange with a base gasket. For a guide to remove clover leaf. With a little blending after clover leaf removed I would have a very nice smooth path from carb to runners, if a can find a nitrous plate with the proper corner radius. Thanks cory

2 wicked

Back to top Go down

2.125 throttle bore nitrous plate Empty Re: 2.125 throttle bore nitrous plate

Post  bruno March 28th 2021, 8:54 am

From Induction Solutions...... Our 4500 Holey Moley plate will except up to a 2.200 blade and matches a Dominator flange. Otherwise you may need to do some blending. But I’d be very careful. Most plates we see that our ground on begin to leak if bars are epoxied in.

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  2 wicked March 28th 2021, 11:45 am

Bruno, wasn't planning on grinding nitrous plate, my dilemma is I have a step or notch between carb spacer and manifold via the nitrous plate being clearances for 2.2 throttle bore. I could relieve intake for 2.2 throttle bore, but was hoping to find a nos plate that was relieved for 2.125 throttle bore.

2 wicked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down