BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you have to use powerglide shift lever

4 posters

Go down

do you have to use powerglide shift lever Empty do you have to use powerglide shift lever

Post  bigjohn2007 March 26th 2010, 9:10 pm

i got the j.w power glide book and started taking the glide apart and took the detent plate off and loosen the 12 point bolts and pulled the shifter lever out and in the book i don't see what it says about the what kind to use or if you use the stock one which in my case is in bad shape.
bigjohn2007
bigjohn2007
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

do you have to use powerglide shift lever Empty Re: do you have to use powerglide shift lever

Post  Treeyasoon March 26th 2010, 9:38 pm

Most shifter companys offer the correct lever bracket for the particular application.
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

do you have to use powerglide shift lever Empty Re: do you have to use powerglide shift lever

Post  richter69 March 26th 2010, 9:43 pm

There is also a universal arm that will work with most shifter set ups...............but as stated most shifters come with the arm.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper March 26th 2010, 11:17 pm

just remember that when going back on with the new one to be careful and not over tighten.

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down