BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Motorsport 460 oil pan / QA1 front A-Arms / UPR pro series control arms

Go down

Fox Motorsport 460 oil pan / QA1 front A-Arms / UPR pro series control arms Empty Fox Motorsport 460 oil pan / QA1 front A-Arms / UPR pro series control arms

Post  BBFOX April 23rd 2010, 10:44 am

I have a motorsport 460 swap oil pan FMS-M-6675-A460 that has been modified to hold I believe 7-7 1/2 qrts. Includes modified pickup, no main stud or dipstick. Pan has a small dent at the sump area of the pan, from the engine sitting on the floor in my shop. Can easily be fixed. Good condition

$135.00 shipped

QA1 Precision Products MU1ESA - QA1 Tubular Control Arms w/ sway bar mounts. Should work with the OEM k member.
These arms have the bushings, not the heim joints. Black powdercoated Installed new, but never seen street time scratches and some little rust spots are present. When the arms were removed to install shortened arms, both dust boots were split from being weathered. Good condition

$125.00 shipped

UPR pro series control arms PN 2002-03/ No offset / single adjustable with spring mount NO sway bar mount USED...Good condition$. Dont know how long they were used for! Arms were on the car when I bought it.

$125.00 shipped

I'm upgrading parts and the car so these are no longer needed PAYPAL ONLY

Thanks for looking, Kory
BBFOX
BBFOX

Back to top Go down