BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so its been one of those weeks already.

+5
D. Sea
schmitty
dfree383
billandlori
Maddmattmustangs
9 posters

Go down

so its been one of those weeks already. Empty so its been one of those weeks already.

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 19th 2010, 1:14 pm

Pretty much lost my ass to the IRS, My dog that ive had since i was 8 just died last night from internal bleeding. Had to put her to sleep. Then wake up from a very short nap this morning to a phone call saying my Fiancee just had her car pancaked by two stupid punks racing there cars on a side street she happened to turn onto. Shes alright, the punks, well, we shall see once i get a hold of them.

Icing on the cake, NO bash for me.

Just ranting a little

Matt.
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

so its been one of those weeks already. Empty Re: so its been one of those weeks already.

Post  billandlori May 19th 2010, 3:31 pm

That sucks man, just don't end up in jail to finish off the week!!

Glad your wife (to be) is alright. It must be a scary call to get.

It sure is hard loosing a dog. Having to take them there is even harder. I know what your going through.....

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

so its been one of those weeks already. Empty Re: so its been one of those weeks already.

Post  dfree383 May 19th 2010, 3:40 pm

Their couldn't be a better reason to come to the Bash now !!! Relax, watch some Racing, Eat some Food....... R&R for the soul....... you'll regret not coming.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty May 19th 2010, 9:37 pm

Don't go and cause more problems by threatening the punks. You could lose it all for aggravated assault. Sorry to hear about the on purpose(the kids hitting the car was no accident). I was less than five blocks away when my wife and two kids were in a bad accident. A lady in an F250 ran a stop sign and T-boned my wife's Excursion. The lady in the truck was taken to the hospital, but the wife and kids were only shaken, but not stirred. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea May 19th 2010, 9:58 pm

You should still drive on over to the BBF Bash, it will get your mind of things and you will make some new BBF Friends Very Happy
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

so its been one of those weeks already. Empty Hang in there.

Post  512Fairlane May 19th 2010, 11:15 pm

Hang in there man that sucks if you can't make it. Take care of your fiance first though. If she's not coming with you stay with her. I had a similar week last year right before the bash. We had a relative pass away, my wife and kids were in a bad accident that totaled her Escape and my basement flooded. I stayed home to take care of the family. It sucked but I couldn't leave them at home after a week like that. So if she'll come along bring her and have a good time and forget the crappy week. If not stay and take care of her.
512Fairlane
512Fairlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 19th 2010, 11:40 pm

I really wish i could go guys. I really do, i need the vacation.

I held my dog in my arms as she died. I wanted her to know that she wasn't just in a room alone with nobody there that didn't love her. When i put my head on her as she was drawing her final breaths i saw her tale wag one last time before she was gone. Tore me the hell up.

Going to look over her car and see if i can transplant the engine and the trans axle into another car i found here just like hers but with a blown trans and bad valves. guy only wants 200 for it and i could probably handle the whole swap.

My fiancee is under observation again tonight, she started complaining of severe headaches today so we took her back in. Doc thinks it may be a concussion.

Part that pissed in my cheerios was that it was to ricers that slammed into her. Evil or Very Mad
Ill just drag them out to the race track and let them get a good view of my taillights and take there money.
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 21st 2010, 1:58 pm

Just an update, Fiancee came home today. shes doing better. Smile
Both the ricers had coke in there possession so there well...... screwed Very Happy
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper May 21st 2010, 2:29 pm

Glad to here she is better. I am sure the punks will be dealt with accordingly.

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori May 21st 2010, 3:51 pm

Good to hear she's OK. Sorry you had to go through all that with your dog, its a tough thing.

Sounds like the ricer idiots will be taking a vacation for a while. Good.

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  AZFairlane May 21st 2010, 4:59 pm

Don't you have any swamps in Arkansas? Any Gators? They need to be fed once in a while, and I've heard they like rice(rs). Cool
AZFairlane
AZFairlane
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jcoxracing May 21st 2010, 5:38 pm

Glad to hear your fiancee is okay. I wouldn't even waste my time with those ricers, they will get there's, some how/some way. I am sorry to hear about your dog. Just reading your post make me get teary eyed. I know exactly what you are talking about, dogs are a mans best friend.
Justin
jcoxracing
jcoxracing

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 23rd 2010, 5:18 pm

Thanks guys.

Im getting her ashes back and putting together a scrap book of all the pictures of me and her together.

I wish we had swamps here! Guess i could ship them to the pan handle labeled "rice"

Fiancee is doing better, almost got her "new" car done. I now remember why i stay away from mazdas
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down