BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well a superduper giant thanks to Melvyn again but not about race cars

3 posters

Go down

Well a superduper giant thanks to Melvyn again but not about race cars Empty Well a superduper giant thanks to Melvyn again but not about race cars

Post  nuclearcobra June 19th 2010, 8:39 am

this time for coming over after his long day at work and staying untill he had our well up and running again Very Happy 3 days without water really started to suck Sad (thank god we have the rv and the neighbors outside shower) but still a giant pain in the nads, anyway i learned a lot about wells like not to f'n touch them if you dont know what your doing Rolling Eyes Melvyn's the man he jumped right down in the ditch workin on the well and under the house hooking up the pump and presto we had water, i really wanted to hug him I love you but he said he'll pass on that Shocked just a cold beer will do and would'nt take a dime from us all he said is that's what friends are for Cool Thanks again Mel from the Gallo's.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Well a superduper giant thanks to Melvyn again but not about race cars Empty Re: Well a superduper giant thanks to Melvyn again but not about race cars

Post  bruno June 19th 2010, 9:16 am

cool ..... all you guys are good peps !!!!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Well a superduper giant thanks to Melvyn again but not about race cars Empty Re: Well a superduper giant thanks to Melvyn again but not about race cars

Post  nuclearcobra June 19th 2010, 10:31 am

Thats kinda what my wife says about me but i think her term is peckerhead Shocked
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  514Fox87 June 19th 2010, 12:25 pm

Now u have one less excuse for getting the heads done. Oh wait Uncle Charlie still has them. Laughing You have water to wash up with now after u are done. As I told u last night you might as well get the chassis cert. done so u can license if not u will be one and done! 9.50's is still my prediction! Don't be affraid
514Fox87
514Fox87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down