BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle area, Dave Morgan Chassis Seminar 2011

2 posters

Go down

Seattle area, Dave Morgan Chassis Seminar 2011 Empty Seattle area, Dave Morgan Chassis Seminar 2011

Post  racnrick November 30th 2010, 10:26 pm

Dave will be in the Seattle area again this year. Last year, I seen Dean Peterson and his Mustang there. While admiring Dean's Mustang, I noticed some of those "Evans Racing Stickers" on his heads, who is that guy anyway? Laughing I now have some of those stickers on my new heads. cheers

Dave Morgan is coming to Seattle with his seminar AND workshop on April 2nd & 3rd 2011

Dave Morgan has been supporting the Seattle drag racing market for the past couple of years, last year we had a great year. I had the support of local racers Steve Kiser and Bill Parsons. This spring, he will return with his seminar plus his workshop program.
“There are three big changes to the Seattle effort,” Dave said. “First, I have changed to a power point presentation. Second, I have developed the workshops to the point where I know what drag racers want from a hands-on experience. Last year’s workshops were an experiment and I made sure everyone understood that. I wasn’t certain how they would work out, but was very pleasantly surprised to find how popular and helpful they are. The final aspect of making this a success is thanks to Steve Kiser for hosting the seminar, plus giving us a location to have the workshop. His company, Winner’s Automotive will provide us with shop space so interested drag racers can bring their car for the Sunday workshop.”
Winner’s Automotive is a small shop so seating is limited as is availability of shop space for Sunday. Early registration is highly recommended. Seating for the seminar is $85/person, as is attendance at the workshop. If you wish to bring your car, that costs another $85. Attendance at the seminar is mandatory for participation in the workshop. Former seminar students are not required to attend this seminar because they have already learned the course.
You can register two ways, either by phone (Dave’s cell is 567/242-9779) or on his website www.davemorganseminars.com. If you’d like to bring your car to the workshop, please call Dave directly so he can register your vehicle and discuss the car’s problems with him.

The seminar will be held at Steve’s shop, Winners Automotive in Burien
864 SW 136Th ST, Burien WA, 98166 206-241-0112
Bill Parsons 253-833-8485 Hm 253-350-4754 Cell

For driving directions go to www.winnersautomotive.com.

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Seattle area, Dave Morgan Chassis Seminar 2011 Empty Re: Seattle area, Dave Morgan Chassis Seminar 2011

Post  bosshoss December 1st 2010, 1:47 am

Very worthwhile deal imo. I have been to the seminar twice and learned lots both times.

dkp
bosshoss
bosshoss
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down