BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lem did you post about new timing covers before ? a billit one maybe?

5 posters

Go down

Lem did you post about new timing covers before ? a billit one maybe? Empty Lem did you post about new timing covers before ? a billit one maybe?

Post  nuclearcobra May 1st 2011, 8:27 am

i'm looking but might be wrong i thought you posted before you have or can get new covers not the factory ones but a new style looking one ? maybe it was one of those killer parts dreams again scratch
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Lem did you post about new timing covers before ? a billit one maybe? Empty Re: Lem did you post about new timing covers before ? a billit one maybe?

Post  billandlori May 1st 2011, 9:45 am

I know he has advertised the original style ones, you could go with a Danny Bee!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Lem did you post about new timing covers before ? a billit one maybe? Empty Re: Lem did you post about new timing covers before ? a billit one maybe?

Post  Lem Evans May 1st 2011, 10:32 am

We have new cast ones that look like this.........
Lem did you post about new timing covers before ? a billit one maybe? Booboo006Medium

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cooter May 1st 2011, 10:52 am

i saw Lem advertise a billet belt drive cover, but a billet factory style cover would be bitchin

cooter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans May 1st 2011, 11:01 am

cooter wrote:i saw Lem advertise a billet belt drive cover, but a billet factory style cover would be bitchin
Yea...for the bling factor but the ones I've been involved with are expensive and heavy.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra May 1st 2011, 11:17 am

Cool thanks i'll Shawn monday and get a price for a couple of them.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Lem did you post about new timing covers before ? a billit one maybe? Empty Another option

Post  NO FAIR May 1st 2011, 12:30 pm

If you are looking for a little "Bling" for not a lot of money you can take your timing cover in and have it "Ceramacoated". I think I paid $50 to have mine done and looks like chrome.
Dave
Cool
NO FAIR
NO FAIR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down