BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High winds here in South Georgia

3 posters

Go down

High winds here in South Georgia Empty High winds here in South Georgia

Post  69F100 June 6th 2011, 11:46 pm

Al sorry I couldn't talk to you longer just finished up getting half of a 100 year old peacan tree off the top of my house trailer.I will spend all day tomorrow fixing the roof got 2 nice long holes in it .It has a gav rood and it busted 2 of the seams loose and are going to be a pain in the rear to fix.Looks like it will be a while to get to play with the ranger.The bad thing about it is I don't have insurance on my house forgot to renew it went out now all this comes out of my pocket. Embarassed Now that my trailer is is 25 years old nobody wants to insure it Evil or Very Mad Well I should be so pissed it is my fought for not having insurance but the good Lord was watching over us and the damage wasn't any worse than it was.The cumminty we live in here showed up 15 mins after it happen don't know how they found out but they started helping until the rain came with the lightening.After it finished raining I went back up and cut some more my sister ,her husban,my brother and his son came over to help.My brother inlaw called a guy down the road he brought a big frontend loader over and help get the big part off the trailer.It nice to live where people will jump in and help with out you asking when something like this happen.

69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

High winds here in South Georgia Empty Re: High winds here in South Georgia

Post  cool40 June 7th 2011, 12:04 am

sorry Jim,hope it aint too bad.insurance can be a screw'n when you have it and need it.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g June 7th 2011, 7:20 am

Sorry to hear Jim, good luck with the fix-up, if I was closer I would put all my skills to work, since I'm not, all I can do is wish you luck.

342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum