BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going from a shorty to a full length Glide. Need a 1.80 straight cut gearset. Who has them at a good price?

3 posters

Go down

Going from a shorty to a full length Glide. Need a 1.80 straight cut gearset. Who has them at a good price? Empty Going from a shorty to a full length Glide. Need a 1.80 straight cut gearset. Who has them at a good price?

Post  jbozzelle July 8th 2011, 1:32 pm

I'm looking for a new 1.80 straight cut gearset. Who has a good price/quality on one?

Making my shorty glide a full length. Already got the tailhousing. Should just have to swap the gearset and be done, right?. Anything else that'll need to be changed or upgraded going from a shorty to a full length?

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Going from a shorty to a full length Glide. Need a 1.80 straight cut gearset. Who has them at a good price? Empty Re: Going from a shorty to a full length Glide. Need a 1.80 straight cut gearset. Who has them at a good price?

Post  David Cole July 8th 2011, 1:39 pm

Give Steve Oldani a call. There are several of us on here with stuff from him. He has posted from time to as well. Good stuff. Great customer service. A price that can't be beat. 1.80 str cuts to your door for $725

http://www.oldanimotorsports.com/
David Cole
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

Going from a shorty to a full length Glide. Need a 1.80 straight cut gearset. Who has them at a good price? Empty Re: Going from a shorty to a full length Glide. Need a 1.80 straight cut gearset. Who has them at a good price?

Post  richter69 July 8th 2011, 1:46 pm

^^^ David treed me lol

http://www.oldanimotorsports.com/
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle July 8th 2011, 1:48 pm

Do you know if anything else is needed if just swapping gearsets? The shorty has 4 passes on it and worked perfect. I should just need a gearset and tailhousing, right?

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 8th 2011, 1:51 pm

govenor cover, stock one without the rear pump will do............if there is anything else Steve can tell ya.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle July 8th 2011, 1:52 pm

I think I have that on another glide core I have. The shorty cover replaces that I think.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down