BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires)

+5
bbf-falcon
jcoxracing
cool40
Wheelie58
56Tbird
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires) Empty Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires)

Post  56Tbird July 17th 2011, 10:46 pm

I've been wanting a cart for quite a while, finally found one I liked. I put some flames on it and made the rear step fold up ...after I found out it wouldn't fit in the trailer with the Tbird Rolling Eyes I ordered tires and auminum wheels yesterday too. I guess I need to talk to Nick about stereo options now!!It's got super nice cold beverage holders too !![img]Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires) Hotrodreunion370[/img][img]Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires) Hotrodreunion368[/img][img]Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires) Hotrodreunion371[/img][img]Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires) Hotrodreunion372[/img][img]Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires) Hotrodreunion373[/img]

Last edited by 56Tbird on July 19th 2011, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires) Empty Re: Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires)

Post  Wheelie58 July 17th 2011, 11:24 pm

Dan,
That looks great. Now I don't have to haul my cart to the Bash...I can just use YOURS!
All it needs is a KFM decal, and it will be in style.
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires) Empty Re: Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires)

Post  56Tbird July 17th 2011, 11:31 pm

Heck yeah,I owe you some miles anyway Laughing It's got some awesome gravity too!!! cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 July 17th 2011, 11:35 pm

cooler? Sad i did'nt see one.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 July 17th 2011, 11:59 pm

He drinks them before they get warm..... drunken
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  jcoxracing July 18th 2011, 12:10 am

did you decide on electric or gas?
Justin
jcoxracing
jcoxracing

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 18th 2011, 7:34 am

It's a gas one,I found alot of electric ones. I'm wanting to convert it over to injected alky and take Lem for a ride cheers lol! king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 18th 2011, 8:57 am

Looks good Dan,now I gotta make sure I get one that will bust its ass at the HR reunion next year. Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 19th 2011, 6:52 pm

Got my wheels and tires today...I like them alot!![img]Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires) Hotrodreunion375[/img][img]Hey Fulp I got me a Blackberry pickin machine!(Got new wheels & tires) Hotrodreunion376[/img]
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 19th 2011, 7:42 pm

Looks good Dano Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 July 19th 2011, 7:43 pm

Very nice!
Now I will go out and throw rocks at my old Yamaha cart...
That looks like a show cart.
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 July 19th 2011, 7:46 pm

Nick will have to hook you up with a marine stereo like he sold me for my cart.
Gotta have tunes while picking blackberries!
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 19th 2011, 7:53 pm

Dan,bring that thing to the Pig Gig in Oct. and we will hit the back(dirt)roads and have some fun. make sure you have the stereo in it by then. We'll take ole Hank jr. w/us. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g July 19th 2011, 9:08 pm

Dan, don't put a stereo in it until after the bash, I will bring you a overhead console, I can't use it since I lost my top. Sad Sad Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 19th 2011, 9:14 pm

Damn Harold,you told me they took your ass over the weekend,now you've lost your top. Embarassed All you got left is your gut Razz

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g July 19th 2011, 9:36 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Damn Harold,you told me they took your ass over the weekend,now you've lost your top. Embarassed All you got left is your gut Razz

Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 19th 2011, 11:01 pm

I'm pretty happy with this cart , it's looking like i'd hoped it would...BUT ,it ain't cheap..I guess you get what you pay for? Twisted Evil king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 19th 2011, 11:09 pm

Got me a ooogah horn tonight Harold Razz cheers drunken king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 July 20th 2011, 12:51 pm

Dang, I thought you wuz gonna put some dubs on it...... Laughing
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno July 21st 2011, 8:49 am

all you stereo stuff is in Dan-o afro

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 July 21st 2011, 1:50 pm

Nick,
Please pre-program it so it will only play classic rock, hair metal and bluegrass. Lock out the stuff they listen to in the city.....
Did he order a sub-woofer?
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno July 21st 2011, 1:53 pm

Wheelie58 wrote:Nick,
Please pre-program it so it will only play classic rock, hair metal and bluegrass. Lock out the stuff they listen to in the city.....
Did he order a sub-woofer?
Keith

yes sir .....

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 21st 2011, 3:59 pm

I just want it to play I'm pretty good at drinkin beer everytime it comes on!!! cheers drunken king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g July 21st 2011, 6:27 pm

Do you want the console?
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 21st 2011, 6:33 pm

I think the cart will qualify for Nick's new grudge class.............put a NX kit on that biotch and go collect the $$$$$$$.............. lol!
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next