BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New BTE - BBF Flexplate - SFI (SOLD!)

Go down

New BTE - BBF Flexplate - SFI (SOLD!) Empty New BTE - BBF Flexplate - SFI (SOLD!)

Post  Wheelie58 July 18th 2011, 11:22 pm

I have one new BTE part number G113 internal balance race flexplate for sale. The G113 looks a lot like a JW Wheel with the stamped offset design, but has additional .024 of offset toward the converter...more than a JW.
The center plate material is .160" thick (the JW N93001 Wheel is .145" thick)
The BTE plate weighs 8.05 lbs (.5 lb more than a JW N93001)
I bolted this one to my crank for a mock-up and never cranked the engine. The converter was never bolted to it. It just did not work with my converters, that are configured to use either zero or .030 shims.
If your converter uses more spacer...it will be fine.
The SFI date is February 2011 and the decal is not yet applied (still in the box).
BTE sells this part for $139.95. My BTE rep says that he has sold lots of these and has had none returned for any reason.
I will let it go for the first $100 to sail my way....plus shipping from Zip 30004 in the Atlanta suburbs.
I can also deliver it for FREE at the Bash.

Thanks,
Keith Fulp - 678-458-2033
KFMotorsports@aol.com
www.KeithFulpMotorsports.com

New BTE - BBF Flexplate - SFI (SOLD!) BTEFlexplate

New BTE - BBF Flexplate - SFI (SOLD!) BTEBox

Last edited by Wheelie58 on July 19th 2011, 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

New BTE - BBF Flexplate - SFI (SOLD!) Empty Re: New BTE - BBF Flexplate - SFI (SOLD!)

Post  Wheelie58 July 19th 2011, 10:59 pm

The plate is sold!
Thanks to all who looked....and thanks to the buyer!
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down