BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Extra Bed at Bash

3 posters

Go down

Possible Extra Bed at Bash Empty Possible Extra Bed at Bash

Post  knrclark August 1st 2011, 9:19 pm

As most of you may know for the last couple of years Erv (HillbillyErv) has come to the Bash. He and I usually meet and convoy up on Thursday and stay together. Erv will not be able to make the trip this year. I have a double room reserved at the Super 8 across the drive from the Texas Roadhouse and would be willing to share for half the rent, about $80.00. No drinking and no smoking. I've never been arrested but have been in prison for the last 20 years...as an employee that is. It is reserved for Thursday and Friday night only. I leave the track after racing on Saturday to make my way back home in Arkansas. Anyway, If anybody's interested just let me know.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Possible Extra Bed at Bash Empty Re: Possible Extra Bed at Bash

Post  56Tbird August 1st 2011, 9:42 pm

[quote="knrclark"]As most of you may know for the last couple of years Erv (HillbillyErv) has come to the Bash. He and I usually meet and convoy up on Thursday and stay together. Erv will not be able to make the trip this year. I have a double room reserved at the Super 8 across the drive from the Texas Roadhouse and would be willing to share for half the rent, about $80.00. No drinking and no smoking. I've never been arrested but have been in prison for the last 20 years...as an employee that is. It is reserved for Thursday and Friday night only. I leave the track after racing on Saturday to make my way back home in Arkansas. Anyway, If anybody's interested just let me know.

Kerry[/quoteNo Drinkin!! Are you kiddin?? Good Luck Kerry affraid lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  knrclark August 1st 2011, 9:52 pm

[quote="56Tbird"]
knrclark wrote:As most of you may know for the last couple of years Erv (HillbillyErv) has come to the Bash. He and I usually meet and convoy up on Thursday and stay together. Erv will not be able to make the trip this year. I have a double room reserved at the Super 8 across the drive from the Texas Roadhouse and would be willing to share for half the rent, about $80.00. No drinking and no smoking. I've never been arrested but have been in prison for the last 20 years...as an employee that is. It is reserved for Thursday and Friday night only. I leave the track after racing on Saturday to make my way back home in Arkansas. Anyway, If anybody's interested just let me know.

Kerry[/quoteNo Drinkin!! Are you kiddin?? Good Luck Kerry affraid lol!

Dan there are still a few of us out there. I guess if I don't have a taker I can sleep in one bed one night and the other bed the next night so I get my money's worth. I'm pretty much a square you know. If I did not race I would have to buy those black framed glasses and get pocket protectors. I knew this would greatly impact how many people might be interested but it was worth a try.
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 August 1st 2011, 10:07 pm

i still dont know if i can make it.i was for sure but i got some bad news today and dont know now if i can. Sad if i do i'll yell at you if you dont have a taker.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  knrclark August 1st 2011, 10:09 pm

cool40 wrote:i still dont know if i can make it.i was for sure but i got some bad news today and dont know now if i can. Sad if i do i'll yell at you if you dont have a taker.

OK sounds good. Thanks
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Possible Extra Bed at Bash Empty room

Post  knrclark August 4th 2011, 6:38 pm

Got checked in at Supre8. Still got room for one if your interested. Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR