BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bracket memorial race friday at bash

+6
512Fairlane
Wheelie58
342g
KY JELLY
QtrWarrior
Oakley Motorsports
10 posters

Go down

bracket memorial race friday at bash Empty bracket memorial race friday at bash

Post  Oakley Motorsports August 2nd 2011, 4:38 pm

I am pleased to Announce we will have a very special all run race Friday night of the bash. This race will be the Chuck Stevens memorial. Lem and I are very proud and honored to be allowed the opportunity to put on this race. This race will be like a gamblers race with 80 % payout. 10% of the payout will go to a charity called St Joseph peace mission. It is a local childrens home. Thanks Phillip

Oakley Motorsports
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

bracket memorial race friday at bash Empty Re: bracket memorial race friday at bash

Post  QtrWarrior August 2nd 2011, 7:38 pm

Cool
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

bracket memorial race friday at bash Empty Re: bracket memorial race friday at bash

Post  KY JELLY August 2nd 2011, 10:42 pm

This sounds like a great deal . Phillip or Lem is this going to be a set entree fee race or just throw money in the pot and race ?

What about it racers how many of you guys are getting in ?
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  342g August 2nd 2011, 10:48 pm

If I'm there I'm in.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 August 2nd 2011, 11:09 pm

Better go back out and load more fuel!! pig
I'm in.......................
What will the entry be?
Thanks!
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  512Fairlane August 2nd 2011, 11:57 pm

If enough Pro cars sign up can we keep the two classes separate? I think the gambler's race is a great idea but a little unfair for the Pro cars. I'll probably run it either way but just a thought.
512Fairlane
512Fairlane

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird August 3rd 2011, 12:02 am

512Fairlane wrote:If enough Pro cars sign up can we keep the two classes separate? I think the gambler's race is a great idea but a little unfair for the Pro cars. I'll probably run it either way but just a thought.
You kicked my butt last year without a box in the gambler's race...and I had one Twisted Evil king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeyasoon August 3rd 2011, 2:18 am

I'll get in it.....love night racing.
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn August 3rd 2011, 5:08 am

Very Cool
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior August 3rd 2011, 2:54 pm

Oakley Motorsports wrote:I am pleased to Announce we will have a very special all run race Friday night of the bash. This race will be the Chuck Stevens memorial. Lem and I are very proud and honored to be allowed the opportunity to put on this race. This race will be like a gamblers race with 80 % payout. 10% of the payout will go to a charity called St Joseph peace mission. It is a local childrens home. Thanks Phillip
I want to thank Phillip for doing this. I can't even put into words, what it means.....
At the same time, I'd like to also remember all of our fallen brothers. Sad May they rest in peace.
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 August 3rd 2011, 3:04 pm

Damn I with I could be their. Sad
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  512Fairlane August 3rd 2011, 9:28 pm

56Tbird wrote:
512Fairlane wrote:If enough Pro cars sign up can we keep the two classes separate? I think the gambler's race is a great idea but a little unfair for the Pro cars. I'll probably run it either way but just a thought.
You kicked my butt last year without a box in the gambler's race...and I had one Twisted Evil king

I got lucky one round. Very Happy But then reality set in an Mr. Cole's pretty dragster blew me off the track. Evil or Very Mad We'll all have fun either way I just thought you might get more pro cars to sign up if they don't have to compete against the box cars.
512Fairlane
512Fairlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum