BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got to meet the KY crew

+3
c.evans
4speed
7 posters

Go down

Got to meet the KY crew Empty Got to meet the KY crew

Post  4speed August 2nd 2011, 11:26 pm

This past week I had the pleasure of spending a few days in Owensboro KY. with some of the best guys around in the BBf engine business. Lem, Charlie,Phillip, Mike & Bobby. These guys all helped me make my new pulling engine a success & even work out a few bugs along the way. From all the great parts & advice from Lem, the loving Charlie gave the intake & Ti valves & we would not have had a good day if it were not for the efforts & tuning done by Phillip Oakley, and the Quick Fuel Carburetor I purchased from him was one serious piece!

In my opinion Phillip went above & beyond to sort everything out & make sure it was right! To say the least I was more than satisfied with the end results. Also I cant leave out Mike & Bobby at Automotive Machine & Performance for their hospitality & expertise they shown me while we were there, ALL these guys know their stuff & are top notch!

If any of you guys get the chance to have this group of talented people help ya out with a BBF engine, I highly recommend them or If you just get the chance to swing through & say hello they will be more than glad to show you around &treat you like family. Thanks Guys I appreciate it! -Aaron

P.S will be posting A few pics soon of the crew in action!
4speed
4speed

Back to top Go down

Got to meet the KY crew Empty Re: Got to meet the KY crew

Post  138 August 2nd 2011, 11:34 pm

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans August 2nd 2011, 11:53 pm

Thank you Aaron. Very Happy It was a pleasure to finally meet you and your "band of outlaws". I'm not talking about your wife,,,,,,,,, but those two roadblocks that were with you. Very Happy I'm glad everything worked out okay with your engine and that you made it back home safely.

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty August 3rd 2011, 1:36 am

Always a treat to get to hang out with those guys. I got the opportunity to do it twice this year already, and if we get a Tech Seminar again this year, I will be back again. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn August 3rd 2011, 5:12 am

I couldn't agree more! It's hard to believe it's been almost 6 years Shocked since we had mine on the dyno at Mike's.
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf August 3rd 2011, 8:53 am

I have met most of the people on your list and they are super nice people. We always look forward to seeing them again in the fall at BG. Of course along with all the other super nice people from KY and Tn.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT August 3rd 2011, 11:14 am

definately a great group of people!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down