BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to all, and a couple videos from the Bash!

2 posters

Go down

Thanks to all, and a couple videos from the Bash! Empty Thanks to all, and a couple videos from the Bash!

Post  GTmustang August 8th 2011, 11:13 am

I just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful time I had as a spectator at this years Bash. It was great to be able to meet the people that I've known only from their usernames on this site. The BBF family is a wonderful bunch of people! And I'd like to thank all the sponsors & organizers for bringing us such a wonderful event, all there work was greatly appreciated. Phillip Oakley and his crew did a great job in getting the track dried and prepped on Sunday so that everyone could enjoy the racing. Phillip had things running like a well oiled clock and it was amazing how smooth things went on Sunday. Even though it was raining Sunday morning, everyone hat a great time swapping stories and bench racing under the awnings and in the trailers. Lot's of good food too! I was glad to meet everyone and I am now motivated more than ever to start putting my Mustang back together.
I also uploaded a video of some old farm truck I saw make a pass at the Bash! The video is a big file, so don't try to view it if you don't have High Speed Internet access. If you double click on the picture the video should play, I think!
Thanks to everyone,
Gary
[img]Thanks to all, and a couple videos from the Bash! Th_MVI_4753[/img]
[img]Thanks to all, and a couple videos from the Bash! Th_MVI_4751[/img]

Last edited by GTmustang on August 8th 2011, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added 2nd video of some crazy guy in a fast Pinto(???)!)

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Thanks to all, and a couple videos from the Bash! Empty Re: Thanks to all, and a couple videos from the Bash!

Post  JACKAZZFLATZ August 8th 2011, 1:33 pm

Nice to have met ya. Get the car fixed will ya !!!
JACKAZZFLATZ
JACKAZZFLATZ

Back to top Go down