BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's just do it!!

+3
dfree383
bruno
D's557BBF
7 posters

Go down

Let's just do it!! Empty Let's just do it!!

Post  D's557BBF August 6th 2009, 10:13 am

Let's just switch to this site once and for all! We could go get all the info off of 460 ford post it over here and just be done with it. Bruno could make some upgrades with some loot from us. Somebody could be put in charge of taking care of the site and policing some stuff. We could all just move on!!!! cheers
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Let's just do it!! Empty Re: Let's just do it!!

Post  bruno August 6th 2009, 10:15 am

i would love love just to have you over here Denaro Very Happy
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 August 6th 2009, 10:26 am

Bruno if you need a little money or help just ask, I'm more than willing to contribute as long as the site remains non corporate and free to those who wish to use it or contribute as they wish. Don't make it about the money..... And please don't let it get like the bullet..... One of those is enough!!!

I think jones would make a good moderator for here too he deserves some respect.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  GTmustang August 6th 2009, 10:27 am

D's557BBF wrote:Let's just switch to this site once and for all! We could go get all the info off of 460 ford post it over here and just be done with it. Bruno could make some upgrades with some loot from us. Somebody could be put in charge of taking care of the site and policing some stuff. We could all just move on!!!! cheers
I agree completely! Also Bruno should consider altering the name of this forum, after all we are dealing with corporate america- we don't want Bruno getting sued and having the new site shutdown over using the 460 Ford name! Rename this forum and do some rearanging so that no corporate lawyer can come along and say it's a "copy" of their site! Better safe and sorry! "Bruno's 460 Ford Bar and Grill"? You have to include 460 Ford somewhere in it so someone doing a search will find us. Maybe we have a "computer geek" among our membership that would know how to get Google, Yahoo and Bing to list us in searches? Also be careful what you say about any of this on the old forum, the new owners may not appreciate us moving info from the old site. Theoretically they can't stop you from moving info that you yourself posted, but if I moved someone elses posts there could be legal implications. With a little work and planning, We Can Do This!
Gary

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs August 6th 2009, 11:55 am

dfree383 wrote:Bruno if you need a little money or help just ask, I'm more than willing to contribute as long as the site remains non corporate and free to those who wish to use it or contribute as they wish. Don't make it about the money..... And please don't let it get like the bullet..... One of those is enough!!!

I think jones would make a good moderator for here too he deserves some respect.

X2, Nick, just say the word.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge August 6th 2009, 12:00 pm

I with you on this too.

I cant contribute much but Im definately worth it for the comic value :-D
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jm August 6th 2009, 2:09 pm

GTmustang wrote:
D's557BBF wrote:Let's just switch to this site once and for all! We could go get all the info off of 460 ford post it over here and just be done with it. Bruno could make some upgrades with some loot from us. Somebody could be put in charge of taking care of the site and policing some stuff. We could all just move on!!!! cheers
I agree completely! Also Bruno should consider altering the name of this forum, after all we are dealing with corporate america- we don't want Bruno getting sued and having the new site shutdown over using the 460 Ford name! Rename this forum and do some rearanging so that no corporate lawyer can come along and say it's a "copy" of their site! Better safe and sorry! "Bruno's 460 Ford Bar and Grill"? You have to include 460 Ford somewhere in it so someone doing a search will find us. Maybe we have a "computer geek" among our membership that would know how to get Google, Yahoo and Bing to list us in searches? Also be careful what you say about any of this on the old forum, the new owners may not appreciate us moving info from the old site. Theoretically they can't stop you from moving info that you yourself posted, but if I moved someone elses posts there could be legal implications. With a little work and planning, We Can Do This!
Gary
i agree and call it 385 blue oval Cool

jm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum